Dogs of VolNation and other pets that are inferior to Dogs

Haha. Got one while I was in college that lived for 18 1/2 years. Best dog I've ever had
A decade or so ago, I met Jack. Jack was a JRT that had been struck by a fast moving vehicle. He was found and rescued by a friend of my wife and his vet. Jack was left with one eye. This only amped up his JRT. He would find a tennis ball or even a tiny little scrap of one and deposit it at your feet. Then, he would go nuclear until you threw it. He would aggressively hunt it down and repeat the entire process untiringly. After he brought me a dime sized piece of tennis ball which I couldn’t throw three yards, I learned to bring a tennis ball with me when I visited Jack and his human.

A decade or so ago, I met Jack. Jack was a JRT that had been struck by a fast moving vehicle. He was found and rescued by a friend of my wife and his vet. Jack was left with one eye. This only amped up his JRT. He would find a tennis ball or even a tiny little scrap of one and deposit it at your feet. Then, he would go nuclear until you threw it. He would aggressively hunt it down and repeat the entire process untiringly. After he brought me a dime sized piece of tennis ball which I couldn’t throw three yards, I learned to bring a tennis ball with me when I visited Jack and his human.
lol that’s great

Reactions: JCHateSteve
What would we do without dogs!!!

VN Store

Back