Does Edey cheat?

The officials allow him unlimited contact on offense and call tons of fouls against anyone guarding him. I expect Tobe and Aidoo to have two each in the first half.

I just hope we don't see them put two fouls on Aidoo or Awaka in the first five minutes. Those situations always suck.

Still not sure if there is a 3 second rule in college like there is in the NBA. One writer of an article I read said there is no 3 second rule in college. I asked the question this morning and got several different answers. One poster said they won’t call it as long as you make a motion to leave the lane in 3 seconds. I don’t believe that since Edey sits in there for 5 to 6 seconds all the time. I just think the refs don’t pay attention to the rule.

Make this the narrative over the next day and a half.

Bruce Pearl said on the TBS post game show that Purdue likes to feed Edey on the left side of the court and ignores the right side of the court when passing to Edey.

Aidoo and Awaka can push Edey out further than he would like to receive entry passes.

Tennessee's guards can get up into the Purdue guards.

Bruce Pearl said on the TBS post game show that Purdue likes to feed Edey on the left side of the court and ignores the right side of the court when passing to Edey.

Aidoo and Awaka can push Edey out further than he would like to receive entry passes.

I wonder if Estrella can bring anything at all. He’s looked like a lost freshman for quite a while now.

Still not sure if there is a 3 second rule in college like there is in the NBA. One writer of an article I read said there is no 3 second rule in college. I asked the question this morning and got several different answers. One poster said they won’t call it as long as you make a motion to leave the lane in 3 seconds. I don’t believe that since Edey sits in there for 5 to 6 seconds all the time. I just think the refs don’t pay attention to the rule.
They stopped inforcing the three second rule years ago. Awaka would get his share of three second calls too if they suddenly put an emphasis on calling it.

Good comments. I believe it was Jay Wright.

Eddy has limited basketball abilities, relies on his size to bludgeon the defender backwards. Question; If the defender holding his position takes the big buffoons body blow to the chest as a charge is that actually allowed in the rule book or will it be called a flop?

Reactions: volfeeva
Need some signs made.

3 second EDEY!
3 second EDEY!
3 second EDEY!
I watched him one game and had my Iphone set on running seconds and he had 3 that could have been called the first half but none were called on either team. He stays close to the paint sometimes keeping one foot in the paint and I think they let that go. In full disclosure I have no idea how the refs can call all they have to watch and get one side of their mind counting 3 seconds and blowing the whistle. Beyond having an extra official camped under the goal monitoring 3 seconds there will be few 3 seconds called IMO. I think you have to stay in there around 10 seconds before you ever get it called, then a ref says man he's been in the paint since the shot clock started. BVS says if Aidoo stays in there 3.1 seconds he gets whistled LOL.

VN Store

Back