Does anyone "really" think this guy can win at Tennessee?

Fijivol72

We let Pearl get away for this guy? Cal, Pearl, and Donavan are shaking in there boots. Let's cut bait during the investigation and be done with him.

Reactions: 11 people
We let Pearl get away for this guy? Cal, Pearl, and Donavan are shaking in there boots. Let's cut bait during the investigation and be done with him.
I feel sorry for people like you. One game. How did your first coached game against the #15 team in the nation go? Also, its Donovan. Now go bait with Pearl at Auburn since you cant obviously get over him not being here. :hi:

Reactions: 1 person
Fiji is always the first to bail on every new coach, but bailing after one game has to be a record.

Reactions: 4 people
No this guy is a slimeball. I cant believe we hired him. We will be bottom feeders under this guy because he will not be able to get anybody to come play for him.We will be bottom feeders under this guy. Our program was at least Top 3 in the SEC the last 10 years.We will suck!

I believe that Tyndall will be a good coach here at Tennessee if he makes it thru the investigation and maintains his position here. He has won at every school he has coached much like Pearl.

Reactions: 4 people
I thought forum rules prevented **** like above regarding coaches. If that's allowed, I guess I can call that poster a ****ing jackass now.

Reactions: 8 people
I thought forum rules prevented **** like above regarding coaches. If that's allowed, I guess I can call that poster a ****ing jackass now.

yea and the thread about what Tyndall looks like - god forbid someone should comment about CPF's weight - that will get you a penalty on this board..... interesting....

Translation: "Waaaaahhh! I'm MAD and I hope WE NEVER WIN AGAIN!!!" :cray: Something like that? There was a lot of snot and zit cream on the original. :unsure:

Guys. All the nega-crap is what makes the VN board so entertaining.
Let them spin their excrement and eat it later on.
We don't want a Luv or Leave um board. Very boring.

VN Store

Back