doc, jeff and heather

TSR IS WERE ITS AT.Love me some Titansbill. These vols are really burning my sausage.

The show recently where Ainge talked about Cutcliffe's arrival and impact on the program was better radio than anything you will ever hear on Doc & Heather.

He calls it as he sees it, whether or not it hurts UTAD's feelings. That is a huge difference between his show and his time slot competition on WNML.

I rarely listen because of Heather, if she wasn't on there, I would listen more. I like Jeff, I know him personally and he is a great guy! I don't know Doc. --- The thing that makes me turn it off..... I want to hear what Pat has to say when he joins the team on Monday mornings. He played QB at Tennessee and he did make it to the NFL. I turn it on to hear him and there's Heather, who has never played a down of football in her life, nor could she do so, and she's shooting her mouth off, interrupting Doc, Pat, Jeff and callers. Its enough to make me puke, I usually turn it right back off after I get Pat's initial statements on the previous game played. I have nothing against Heather personally, but I don't give a ...... what she has to say about football!!!!!!!!!! PERIOD!!!!!!

Reactions: 1 person
Lets all boycott the sports animal from 6am to 10am. Doc has become nothing but a rude arrogant jerk with Jeff sniffing his ass like a little puppy. And Heather is nothing but a big nosed skank who over talks every caller and shows no respect to anyone. I wish the three of them could join Dooley on a free ride out of town.

Ok, I understand your a bit frustrated. But reverting to high school name calling is a sign of maturity on your part. I will never understand the bashing of a coach, player, or any person of that matter because it isn't going the way someone wants it or preceives it to be. Should be just all line up the way you think a live that way? No! You will get more across to people by saying: Guys, is it me or does Doc seem to be a bit arrogant this week(perhaps he is this way because he is like me and tired of fare weather fans) I support any coach of UT but the results will get Dooley fired, not me. And Heather, she is beyond skank brother. Perhaps your looking through some different glasses. (Oh, and she is still quiet inexpeirenced on the radio and sports front. But I think she is trying to develop a personality. Anyway, you can get more done through reason instead of anger. But you are free to do what ever you choose.

Good Luck

VN Store

Back