Dobbs to the browns

Doubt he'll even make the final roster.

I think he's likely going to end up on the practice squad except for games Watson is suspeneded, assuming they keep him around. Saying he signed a 1 year contract doesn't really mean a whole lot, it basically means right now he's going to camp with them.

Pittsburgh could use one of the QBs in Cleveland after the news of Dwayne Haskins death today. Sad to hear!

Mayfield is a sober Manzel. He's a quality backup in the league. He literally hit the lottery being drafted #1....Browns gon Brown.

Pittsburgh could use one of the QBs in Cleveland after the news of Dwayne Haskins death today. Sad to hear!
True...I look for the Browns to ship Dobbs back to Pittsburgh or make a deal that involves Baker.

Very sad when something like this happens to a young person in his/her prime, but just noting, the Steelers let Josh go to have a competition between Haskins, Rudolph and possible Picket, but it was looking like they might take a pass on him. Now they only have the one QB and will have to take one in the draft.

Very sad when something like this happens to a young person in his/her prime, but just noting, the Steelers let Josh go to have a competition between Haskins, Rudolph and possible Picket, but it was looking like they might take a pass on him. Now they only have the one QB and will have to take one in the draft.

They signed Mitch Trubisky.

Jacoby Brissett
I bought four of his bespoke custom tailored suits on an online charity auction. We have precisely the same head to toe measurements. I got some spectacular duds and helped a great children's cause. It makes me feel an affinity for the man.

VN Store

Back