Dobbs the next G.O.AT

Just FYI if Tennessee wins out and wins their bowl game we get to look forward to threads like this for the entire offseason

He's very smart, very mobile and will get stronger word is he can calculate were to throw the ball 5 days b4 the game but he try's not to use his powers to seem mortal, saw him levitate once, Dobbs has all the tools to be great any one agree?

Reactions: 1 person
Game film will change your perception of Dobbs, he will have to start throwing from the pocket soon...because everyone will stop him from using his legs. Mizzuo will be a team that can contain him, so we will see.

He's very smart, very mobile and will get stronger word is he can calculate were to throw the ball 5 days b4 the game but he try's not to use his powers to seem mortal, saw him levitate once, Dobbs has all the tools to be great any one agree?

You best be careful with this kind of blasphemy, Rod will not be amused. Now go say 100 Hail Wilks in pennance and MAYBE he will accept your attonement. Seriously, go do it. You don't want Rod mad...

FIFY
mind_blown.gif

YOU CAN LINK THEM DIRECTLY?!
mind_blown.gif

He's go an arm like Tony Robinson

Tony was much more accurate than Dobbs' is now, especially on the deep throws. Hobbs may improve and become a very good QB, but he still has lots of room for improvement. Lets see how he does the rest of this year and next year before we include him in the same grouping with Manning, Holloway, Shuler ,Kelly and Robinson.

He's go an arm like Tony Robinson

I made the same comparison of Dobbs and Tony Robinson on this board once due to his arm/ mobility etc and was immediately accused of making the comparison based on skin color. His style real reminds me a great deal of TR. Exciting to watch!

Reactions: 1 person
Rocket Man's potential looks to be unlimited, after two games he is in better sync with his receivers .

In before - why didn't we start him week 1?

Too inconsistent in fall camp in the preseason, but he started improving after the season started and Worley was named the starter. By this point, he was third on the dept chart and our coaches felt like Worley was the most consistent in practice and doing well in the early games. Dobbs was pegged for a RS season, but he kept improving when Worley got injured against Ole Miss he got his chance the next week.

All the being said, after Worley got hurt in the Georgia game, I would have played Doobs instead of Peterman. I was hoping that he would get in against UF when Worley and the run game were ineffective. At this point, I'm just glad he got his shot and he has turned UT's season around.

There can only be one GOAT and his name is Peyton Manning. Doesn't mean Dobbs can't put up similar numbers but Peyton has proven to be the most consistent QB of all time hands down.

VN Store

Back