Disappointing loss, but fan reactions are embarrassing

Gatlinburgvol

Sure, we should have not lost to Ga State, but there is no excuse for the complete melt down by Tennessee fans. Support the team and staff as they both grow and improve. It starts with good recruiting classes and building depth which Pruitt is doing. I was disappointed with Saturday’s outcome but I am a graduate and VFL and expect this team to improve.

sc4ZZ08WZ7HQhyw8Tn3ugrwgQiarq4uJVovM8AeRQ1g.png

They’ve been supporting the team, doing the exact same thing you’re wanting, expecting growth and improvement for 20 years now. All they’ve gotten is a worse football program. I’m not one of them, but it’s really not that hard to see why the fans are done.

Sure, we should have not lost to Ga State, but there is no excuse for the complete melt down by Tennessee fans. Support the team and staff as they both grow and improve. It starts with good recruiting classes and building depth which Pruitt is doing. I was disappointed with Saturday’s outcome but I am a graduate and VFL and expect this team to improve.
I think this team will win 3-4 games from the look of things and i'm at this point not sure if Jeremy Pruitt is capable of getting the Tennessee football program where it needs to go.

giphy.gif

I think that if it happens would force Phil Fulmer to pull the plug on Jeremy Pruitt.
Lot of season left and things might turn around but losing a home opener to a program that has only existed for 10 years might be a death blow. By the end of October we will know if Pruitt is getting sh!!canned or not.

Lot of season left and things might turn around but losing a home opener to a program that has only existed for 10 years might be a death blow. By the end of October we will know if Pruitt is getting sh!!canned or not.
If Tennessee starts off 1-6 we'll all know that Jeremy Pruitt is a dead man walking

O.P. While I don’t get people that hate on the faithful like you, I just can’t anymore. I was faithful. I never hoped a coach would fail like so many on here seem to. I wanted us to win. I tuned in every week no matter what. I bought merchandise no matter what. My family bought tickets several times every year. I just can’t anymore. Much respect to you. I don’t know what I’m doing Next Saturday, but I know what I’m not doing. Good luck the rest of the way.

OP, you need to consider the time, money, and emotion devoted to UT football by the fans over the past two decades. They expect a return on their investment. You cannot expect them to be satisfied with a perpetual state of "potential improvement" from year to year. Should we expect to be the next Alabama? No. But we shouldn't know the outcome of the Florida game weeks in advance, either, and that's the way it's been since Fulmer left. We have a right to be totally p*ssed.

It wont cool down and it will be worse when Tennessee loses to BYU on Saturday
We'll have to outscore them. Not going to stop them. Hope they don't have a mobile qb than can move the pocket and scramble for a yard or two. We'll stay in a base defense and make him look like the second coming of Micheal Vick like we did with this guy. We adjusted nothing. Brought a extra guy some and made plays when we did. Sometimes i wonder why we pay millions of dollars to these guys. They don't seem like Mensa meeting material too me.

We'll have to outscore them. Not going to stop them. Hope they don't have a mobile qb than can move the pocket and scramble for a yard or two. We'll stay in a base defense and make him look like the second coming of Micheal Vick like we did with this guy. We adjusted nothing. Brought a extra guy some and made plays when we did. Sometimes i wonder why we pay millions of dollars to these guys. They don't seem like Mensa meeting material too me.

Zach Wilson of BYU looked really mobile against Utah

Reactions: tbones0711

VN Store

Back