Didn't Pearl lose over 200K on his Knoxville house?

Yep. After dumping on his assistant coaches behind closed doors, he managed to secure a million-dollar buyout for himself to get fired. He had that $300k covered thanks to negotiating a kick in the nuts for his assistants and a fat check for himself.
Yeah, I was surprised the way he hung his asst coaches out to dry. Maybe he’s changed and we all make mistakes, but I wonder if any of them stay in contact with Bruce.

I’m so pi$$ed at all of you basketball goons right now!
Our BaseVOLS are kicking @$$ and our basketVOLS are about to go on an epic post season run, and you knuckleheads suckered me into this thread?!
Really?!
🤦‍♂️
I can’t believe I wasted 10 minutes reading this when St Michaels college is playing Barton college in baseball on ESPN+
Can someone point me in the direction of the dugout, please.
TIA.

Didn't Pearl lose $1,735 when he purchased all those pizzas for the students waiting outside TBA?

edit: sorry, I meant to create a thread asking this question
The mafia way throws some crumbs to the little ppl to generate a working-class buzz, while you feast on Steak & Lobster🦞. and stack up millions💰. He learned a lot at Boston College as a Ball boy. he's a great motivator hook or crook.

Reactions: EasternVol
I liked him when he was here and still like him. He put the basketball team on the map and had fun teams to watch.

Reactions: orange beard
I’m so pi$$ed at all of you basketball goons right now!
Our BaseVOLS are kicking @$$ and our basketVOLS are about to go on an epic post season run, and you knuckleheads suckered me into this thread?!
Really?!
🤦‍♂️
I can’t believe I wasted 10 minutes reading this when St Michaels college is playing Barton college in baseball on ESPN+
Can someone point me in the direction of the dugout, please.
TIA.

Non-conference baseball results simply aren't that meaningful. Whipping Bowling Green and Eastern Kentucky isn't that meaningful. We have the potential to be good/very good in baseball--but won't know until we get into the thick of the conference schedule. Hell, we won't really know until the post-season. Ole Miss was something like 3 games under .500 in the SEC, what, two years ago--and got swept by us---but somehow squeaked into the NCAA, and then won the national title!

Reactions: a vol n tears
He actually lost money on both houses he bought and sold in Gettysvue. Information taken from KGIS

812 Gettysvue Drive - Bought 6/16/2008 $2,100,000 Sold 8/29/2014 $1,800,000

Then

9238 Linksvue Drive - Bought 8/29/2014 $1,147,500 Sold 7/31/2018 $882,000

Reactions: StarRaider

VN Store

Back