Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole"

Did Trump Use The Word Sh*thole?

• Total voters
Pete Buttagieg loves the phrase

tim190513v1_pete.cover_.jpg
If he wasn't gay he wouldn't be getting one ounce of coverage by the radical mainstream media. It's all identity politics with them

People wishing to propagandize and portray the worst in a country or group could easily post 50 stories a day making America look like a sh** hole. That's how other countries get their citizens to hate America. It's pretty easy, all you need is evil intent and a gullible and ignorant populace........sound familiar?

Why should anyone care if another country hates America? They certainly take our handouts without a problem. If they hate us then they should refuse our money.

The problem is Luther you and many of your constituents are globalist who already hate everything America. You hate the fact that this is the greatest country in the world and would like nothing more than to destroy it.

Why shouldn’t America put Americans first?

Why shouldn’t Americans have American pride?

I can’t wait for continuum response

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Why should anyone care if another country hates America? They certainly take our handouts without a problem. If they hate us then they should refuse our money.

The problem is Luther you and many of your constituents are globalist who already hate everything America. You hate the fact that this is the greatest country in the world and would like nothing more than to destroy it.

Why shouldn’t America put Americans first?

Why shouldn’t Americans have American pride?

I can’t wait for continuum response
Hate America? That's absolutely ridiculous.
You should put America first. That in no way means you base every decision on what's best for America in the short run regardless of the harm it may do non-Americans.
American pride? I have great pride in America. I also know America is not perfect nor always right.

I didn't even know he was gay, but I can confidently say he's the best candidate who's thrown his hat in the ring, though I don't like his service idea.

Pete Buttigieg, Democratic Capitalist
If that’s true, were the last person in the country to find out. You had to know something was up, any straight white guy calling himself a capitalist in that party would not be getting any attention, if he were it would not be favorable

If that’s true, were the last person in the country to find out. You had to know something was up, any straight white guy calling himself a capitalist in that party would not be getting any attention, if he were it would not be favorable

I pretty much have no idea what the MSM says about anything, unless I see it here on VN

Reactions: NEO and 82_VOL_83
People wishing to propagandize and portray the worst in a country or group could easily post 50 stories a day making America look like a sh** hole. That's how other countries get their citizens to hate America. It's pretty easy, all you need is evil intent and a gullible and ignorant populace........sound familiar?
It does.....is this why the democrats have gone full blown tranny, LGBT, victim of white privilege? Big 'ole fat gal that doesn't pay her taxes down in Georgia still claiming she won the election..... but lost because of voter suppression ..... they're doing it to make America look like a literal s*** hole lmao

Reactions: 82_VOL_83

VN Store

Back