DHART will be the SEC Commish...

No way will the conference be able to afford that much hair color, what do you think broke the UTAD budget?

It WAS NOT Dave Hart who would not hire Bruce Pearl, or consider it. IT WAS/ JIMMY CHEEK. The man took over the University 7 years ago or so and Tenns sports programs have all spiraled. Jimmy Cheek must be removed.

It was everyone here. Cheek, Hart, everyone. Pearl made too messy of a divorce here.

You pretty much would have had to completely clean house at the university...which would be the worst idea for a university ever, save one coming off a massive scandal.

As crazy as this dude's thread is, he nailed the Slive retirement. And I've actually heard the Hart for SEC commish rumor before.

As crazy as this dude's thread is, he nailed the Slive retirement. And I've actually heard the Hart for SEC commish rumor before.

I am not sure that it was that big of a guess. I had heard a few months ago that Slive did not look himself at SEC football media days and that the time was coming. But, considering this was back in the spring, then it was good speculation.

VN Store

Back