Describe your sex life using a fast food item.

Pretty sure he doesn't mind if they are of you only. The ones of you and the other dudes with that poor turtle, are the kind he meant.

Those were tasteful, and I only shared them with those of you I thought could appreciate fine art. You said you liked them.

Most of these describe your sex organ, not your sex life.

And most of you are damn liars.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
I'll put money on having the biggest chicken nuggets.

not sure what Rusty was describing though, lobster rolls at a fast food joint ?

maxresdefault.jpg

"Fast food" is regional. In Maine,* walk-ups serve lobster rolls, steamers, fried shrimp, and fried scallops - order, pay, receive, and go - aka fast.

*Walk-ups are common throughout New England, more prevalent in smaller townships.

pani puri

Also called gol gappa in New Delhi. Very common street food in may parts of India. It consists of a round dough fried puffy crisp and filled with a mixture of seasoned veggies (potatoes, chickpeas, onion, chilies) in flavored water and topped with Tamarind chutney & yoghurt

Describe your SEX LIFE using a fast food item. Not describe a fast food item.

Calm your pineal gland. I've already done that. Some more colloquial VNsters challenged the fast food of my posts, thus prompting exposition.

You know, 95, you're beginning to raise doubts about your being any fun at tailgate parties...

Rusty has ruined the thread. I have no confidence in this thread now.

Royale with cheese

[youtube]http://youtu.be/6Pkq_eBHXJ4[/youtube]

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Calm your pineal gland. I've already done that. Some more colloquial VNsters challenged the fast food of my posts, thus prompting exposition.

You know, 95, you're beginning to raise doubts about your being any fun at tailgate parties...

I bring the KFC.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back