Dennis Rogan

7IlikeOrange7

Gr8 2 B A TENNESSEE VOL
Hyams just said on sports animal per Buck Coatney (fulton coach) that Rogan is now up to 190+ lbs... somehow i dont see him playin this year at corner...

Hyams just said on sports animal per Buck Coatney (fulton coach) that Rogan is now up to 190+ lbs... somehow i dont see him playin this year at corner...

If he plays at all...

Anybody have an update on his academic situation?

If he wants to play he better lose some weight and hit the class a little bit harder. Is he about to get his grades straightened out?

The depth at safety is gonna be better than expected if true. Jackson or Myles could be moved to corner with Vinson always up in the air.

I was told that dennis rogan puts the laughter in manslaughter...

I don't know what that is supposed to mean. I "get it" but i'm evidently lost on the connection. Is he in trouble with the law? I thought he was having a hard time academically but of course that's nothing akin to manslaughter.

I don't know what that is supposed to mean. I "get it" but i'm evidently lost on the connection. Is he in trouble with the law? I thought he was having a hard time academically but of course that's nothing akin to manslaughter.

RoganBerry over on volquest started a thread on the main board, that has apparently created the legend that is Dennis Rogan. It was hit after hit going on over there. Pissed off some Penn State and cocks fans while doing it, which makes it worth it by itself.

RoganBerry over on volquest started a thread on the main board, that has apparently created the legend that is Dennis Rogan. It was hit after hit going on over there. Pissed off some Penn State and cocks fans while doing it, which makes it worth it by itself.
i'm still lost. How does manslaughter tie to Rogan, or is it just a joke without merit?

If Hyams says Rogan is 190 then he obviously meant to say that Montori Hughes is 390....Hyams is as dumb as a box of rocks and I would advise you not to listen to his show...It has been proven to make you eat you own boogers. Just saying.

One of the better threads on the MB lately. RoganBerry and Beefe were killin it...

Ok...am I missing a really bad joke here? I don't understand. What is so terrible about 190 pounds?

Eric Berry weighs 210.

Ok...am I missing a really bad joke here? I don't understand. What is so terrible about 190 pounds?

Eric Berry weighs 210.
Rogan was too big last year and lost some of his quickness from his freshman year. If he has gotten even bigger then it is nothing but a bad thing. Some people can add more weight and still retain their speed like Berry can. Rogan however, does not have the frame for it.

VN Store

Back