Delvin Jones

I been tryin to tell everyone, we will not have a mass exodus.

we'll lose a couple , but for the most part, we can re-sell our program and its will be full of WIN

Hopefully Delvin likes Coach Cut, I think we will be able to keep most of our offensive recruits, or atleast I hope so.

Any word on him today? I know someone said yesterday that we may be #1. Any new info?

I read where he felt he was being cooled or just not communicated to as much. He is such an athlete, I can't imagine not pursuing him under old staff. New staff is a new day and I think he will realize we are the same program but under better leadership. Seems most reports say we should recover this one.

I have a question. What position is this guy gonna play? I know Scouts says D-end, and I think Rivals says Reciever, or Athlete. I think we have plenty of D-ends in this class, so if he is placeable else where, is that where we look at him? If he does appear to fill out like an end, I say put him at tight end. I hate to bring up B Warren, but, the D-end to T-end transition has worked out well for players before. The guy has sick size and would bring matchup nightmares for defenses.

Some are saying TE. His atleticism and size are what people are reacting to. Look at some of his descriptions and pics from evaluations and he is like J. Smith...no fat pure muscle BEAST. No man crush here, but we will find a way to use talent.

it doesnt matter where he plays. we just need great athletes and he is one. he will be successfull on either side of the ball

I hope his grades are in order and he passes his ACT test...I think Jones is a super sleeper in this class. He's going to be an AA TE...just watch.

ah hell yeah

so many players in this class that will have a special place in vol lore for years to come.

i like Delvin a lot

Love to see kids excited to be Vols, no matter the circumstance. Those players usually turn out to be pretty good.

This is the weakest thread I've seen (ok maybe not weaker than all the "confirmed" coaches and commits but still). Hey Matt, how bout you put some information behind a random comment.....

Watch, I can do it too: Looks like we're not out of it for Ahmad Dixon.

VN Store

Back