Dear Utah Jazz:

ed7.gif

I hate Utah. Subsequently, I always hated Karl Malone and Jeff Hornacek. Plus, mormons irk me. The only thing I ever enjoyed about anything remotely associated with Utah was Rick Majerus, who is now long gone. Can you see where this is going.....

Long gone forever now.

Rest in peace, Rick.

The Clippers are seriously considering trading Bledsoe and Jordan for either KG or Millsap?!! Are they retarded? I love Millsap (KG is too old...finally showing his age), but Bledsoe is tearing it up this year. There's no way I'd trade him right now. His value is only going to go up. Jordan is very underrated.

Jazz need to make this happen and trade Al Jefferson for more depth. Between Favors, Kanter, and Jordan we'd have an f-ing tough group of bigs. All three of them average a double-double per 36, shoot at least league average, and between them they block a total of 5.8 shots per 36. F-ing brutal. I hate Al Jefferson.

It's already happened.

I'm a BYU fan. I'm used to being part of a fan base that is both mocked and ridiculed. I think it's fair game, and funny. Jazz fans are dicks. BYU fans are dicks. I'm only guilty by association.

Kanter finally gets a start and shoots 10/12 with 22 rebounds. Al Jefferson needs to leave.

It's already happened.

I'm a BYU fan. I'm used to being part of a fan base that is both mocked and ridiculed. I think it's fair game, and funny. Jazz fans are dicks. BYU fans are dicks. I'm only guilty by association.

BYU fan? Good game Thursday night against my Zags

He was a lot of fun to watch in college...he needs to be on a team that plays to his strengths in the NBA. He's not very good, though.

Dude was in range when he stepped in the gym at BYU. Was fun to watch. I don't see why he can't have a career that somewhat mirrors Redick's.

Redick is a better defender (he does an excellent job against Ray Allen and Rip Hamilton types), and a better catch-and-shooter. I think Fredette can be that kind of shooter, but I'm not sure he'll ever be anything respectable on D.

Love Tag...he was a goofy mofo, but he was pretty decent, and put up with a lot of fan garbage. My wife went to the same HS as him in the Dallas area. The school is like 30% white, so it's pretty hilarious that the "whitest" NBA player ever came from there.

I just don't understand the Jazz. They should have given away Jefferson and Millsap at the deadline if they couldn't get value. They have a young core, but they need to get them rolling now. Who gives a **** about a first round playoff exit.

Jefferson for sure, but keep Millsap. They're paying him a lot less than they should, and you don't get rid of players like that.

Jefferson for sure, but keep Millsap. They're paying him a lot less than they should, and you don't get rid of players like that.

He's a FA this summer. One, I doubt he wants to stay in Utah. Two, I wouldn't want to pay for Millsap's later years when he's not really going to be the focal point of your future core.

Yeah, maybe. There were talks about possibly getting Bledsoe for Jefferson. I think Millsap stays if that happens. Nobody is going to pay him more than they will offer, and having Bledsoe (and replacing Jefferson's minutes with Favors and Kanter) would prime them for a deep playoff run next year, IMO. Their only weakness would be at SG, and they'd be 6 deep. Right now they are 5 deep, with a traffic jam at F-C, and no quality at the guard positions. If Millsap leaves, that's likely the biggest reason.

VN Store

Back