DC's Legends of Tomorrow (CW)

New Trailer!! Might want to wait until after next weeks episodes of The Flash and Arrow!

"I have seen Men of Steel die and Dark Knights fall!"

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7LlmaFg0lw[/youtube]

Rumor: Constantine to Join Legends of Tomorrow in Season 2

Rumor: Constantine to Join Legends of Tomorrow in Season 2

Bleeding Cool claims that “a reliable source” has revealed interesting plans for a second season of The CW’s upcoming team-up series DC’s Legends of Tomorrow. The show, which is set to debut in January 2016, will feature a crew of heroes and villains plucked from the casts of The Flash and Arrow, including the Atom, Captain Cold, Hawkgirl and Firestorm. According to this report, however, the plan is to “radically switch casts and missions each season,” and in the second season one of the new team members will be John Constantine.

The other part of the rumor is that Steven R. McQueen (Chicago Fire, The Vampire Diaries) is being sought to play another Season 2 hero. This casting news seems like a bit of a stretch, since the show hasn’t even premiered yet, but it’s possible that McQueen’s potential character will be introduced as a guest star in Season 1 before later becoming a regular.

New Trailer! Now three weeks away from the Premier!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUjRiwrdUzQ[/youtube]

So anyone remember that cutie from Firefly?

Jewel Staite Cast as a Future Genius With Ties to...?

Legends of Tomorrow: Jewel Staite Cast as a Future Genius With Ties to...?

jewel-staite.jpg

Jewel Staite is being called upon to assist the Legends of Tomorrow.

TVLine has learned exclusively that the Firefly and Stargate Atlantis alum will guest-star on the The CW’s upcoming, timey-wimey Arrow/Flash offshoot as Rachel Turner, a tech genius/roboticist who exists in a future in which technology has an even firmer grip on our lives than it does today. (Which apparently is possible…? I will let you know after I TweetBook a photo of my breakfast.)

A descendant of a long line of inventors — one of whom turns out to be someone from the DC Universe! — Rachel believes that her creations can make that world a better place. Alas, what the brilliant beauty cannot foresee is that her work is destined to fall into the hands of immortal baddie Vandal Savage, who will use it to take over the world. Unless Rachel can team up with the Legends to stop him.

Staite’s TV credits also include The Killing (as D.A. Caroline Swift, Holder’s girlfriend,) The L.A. Complex and Wonderfalls. She joins a Legends guest star lineup that thus far includes Matt Nable (Arrow‘s Ra’s al Ghul), Neal McDonough (Arrow‘s Damien Darhk), Stephanie Corneliusse (Mr. Robot) and Ali Liebert (Strange Empire).

Saw a long preview for this at the movies. Looks like it'll be an awesome show.

Now this is cool!

JONAH HEX To Appear on DC'S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW

JONAH HEX To Appear on DC'S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW

Jonah Hex will be guest-starring in an upcoming episode of the CW's DC's Legends of Tomorrow, according to Variety. Although the role has yet to be cast, Hex will appear in the show's eleventh episode when the time-traveling team visits the American Wild West.

“Ever since we decided that Legends would involve time travel, we were eager to do a story set in the Old West,” said Marc Guggenheim, one of the show's executive producers. “But if you’re going to do a story set in the DC Universe version of the Old West, you simply must include Jonah Hex in it. We’re thrilled about bringing another well known, beloved DC character to television.”

Originally created in 1972's All-Star Western #10 by John Albano and Tony DeZuniga, Jonah Hex quickly became DC's most iconic western character. In 2010, Josh Brolin starred in a feature film adaptation of the character's origin.

Pretty decent start. Time travel is always a tricky thing to tackle, but I think it will be a fun show. I think Mick and Ray have potential for some pretty good/funny banter, being that they are worlds apart outlook wise. The bar scene was probably my favorite part.

Side note: its nice seeing a chick that looks like she can actually fight, after watching Laurel stiff her way through fight scene after fight scene on Arrow.

Pretty decent start. Time travel is always a tricky thing to tackle, but I think it will be a fun show. I think Mick and Ray have potential for some pretty good/funny banter, being that they are worlds apart outlook wise. The bar scene was probably my favorite part.

Side note: its nice seeing a chick that looks like she can actually fight, after watching Laurel stiff her way through fight scene after fight scene on Arrow.

Pretty much my thoughts as well. Laurel is an awful hero.

Anyone still watching?

Are we supposed to believe Snart killed Rory?

With 3 episodes left this season. Word is already leaking about Season 2.

Patrick J. Adams (Suits) has been cast as an unnamed superhero for DC's Legends of Tomorrow's second season. Adams has played the character of Mike Ross for six season's on the USA Network drama Suits.

Rumors is that season 2 will be like a completely different show with a few new team members and a new mission.

Word is that they are also looking to cast two new characters in their 20-30's one male & one female with possible connections to WWII.

With 3 episodes left this season. Word is already leaking about Season 2.

Patrick J. Adams (Suits) has been cast as an unnamed superhero for DC's Legends of Tomorrow's second season. Adams has played the character of Mike Ross for six season's on the USA Network drama Suits.

Rumors is that season 2 will be like a completely different show with a few new team members and a new mission.

Word is that they are also looking to cast two new characters in their 20-30's one male & one female with possible connections to WWII.

That's not great news for Suits. Either he's leaving the show or juggling two shows at once.

Edit: Nevermind, I found the answer.

"Fortunately, the actor’s appearance in “Legends of Tomorrow” will not affect his appearance in “Suits” Season 6. The actor even talked about what’s in store for the next season of Suits in an interview with Entertainment Weekly."
'Suits' Star Patrick J. Adams Leaves Show for 'Legends of Tomorrow'? 'Mysterious DC Character' Revealed - Australia Network News

Suits could probably still be good but it just wouldn't be the same without Mike Ross.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back