Ryan Blaney will finish 8th

4 - Kevin Harvick
18 - Kyle Busch
88 - Dale Earnhardt Jr
1 - Jamie McMurray
10 - Danica Patrick
27 - Paul Menard
TB 27th

Oh no!😱😮😬Right side tire down on the 88!👎😲Jr will lose a lap!😱👎21 of us have 88!

The 18 caused a big one!😱Poor Joey can't catch a break! 😮😳Almost picked him! Thank goodness I didn't and Kyle Busch too! Truex, Austin Dillon, Danica and who knows who else was involved.😳🤔😬

Last edited:
Jr, Keslowski, Harvick!😱😮😬I'm done!👎
Going to be my worst finish!😳😠👎🙁
I'll drop at least 3 spots in the standings!
Chances of making the Chase are slim for me! 2 races left to make the Chase!

Last edited:
Another big one with 7 left: Kenseth, Larson, Kurt Busch, Blaney and more.😲😱😮😬 Red flagged! Could have a new winner tonight!🤔

Last edited:
Congrats to Stenhouse on his 2nd plate cup win this year!👍Who would have thought how the top 10 finished?🤔😳

Reactions: 1 person
Lots of contenders knocked out. Only 3 good drivers finished in the top 10. Will there be a shakeup in the standings? Think we have a new winner! That leaves only two races left to make the Chase. However, if some of us that are without a win in the top 16 and get a win before Richmond still have a chance because we have more points. That would be correct, right? VolnJC and myself are in the top five in total points without a win and could eventually get a win by the 26th race and still get in.

VN Store

Back