Daymeon Fishback on SEC Now just said

StrangeVol

That this year Tennessee would be the most shocking story in not only the SEC but the entire nation. He meant shocking in a very good way. :salute:

I think it's becoming clear that a few folks are starting to notice what is going on down here is the hills. :)

Reactions: 20 people
That this year Tennessee would be the most shocking story in not only the SEC but the entire nation. He meant shocking in a very good way. :salute:

I think it's becoming clear that a few folks are starting to notice what is going on down here is the hills. :)

I got it!!!

Peyton comes home as an AAD to get the football operations turned around ... yea !!! :crazy:

Every pundit in sports has had their ear to the ground, so this dude is privy to info no one else knows. :hmm:
Some are saying the hire will be announced some time in the upcoming week.:dunno:

He's a genius and needs a big bump in pay.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back