Dayamm Iowa is #3 in the AP Poll and Ohio State is #8

I wouldn't mind seeing Iowa win it all this year. I doubt it happens but they're in the mix and control their fate. I love their no nonsense, smash you in the mouth style

Reactions: 2 people
Mark May as Iowa (summed up): We are undefeated which makes us the best team ever even though we are in the worst division of college football. We didn't get whipped by Tennessee in our bowl game because, like this year, they didn't make a bowl game hur hur hur.

Gotta give Iowa credit. Thought the coach was on his way out after we kicked their tail. Their schedule is a joke but they win. It will be a waste when they get a major bowl and get blasted by somebody good.

UNC has to be the sneakiest one loss team in recent memory.

And their one loss was to South Carolina. Good lord.

Iowa is overrated big time. They play absolutely no one. Put them in the SEC and see if they still have the same record they got now.

I would love to see a Vegas line for Vols vs Iowa on a neutral field. I think we would be favored by at least a field goal, maybe more.

Reactions: 1 person
Can you believe how both teams have improved and especially Iowa and we beat this team terrible in the Tax Slayer Bowl last year?:clapping:

No offense, but Iowa is not good. Tennessee would beat them three touchdowns and think nothing of it.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back