Dave Hart on the Process!

"I am pleased to announce that we have reached an agreement in principle with Anthony Grant to become men's basketball coach at the University of Alabama,” said UA Director of Athletics Mal Moore in a news release sent out by the Alabama media relations department Friday night. “As our search progressed over the last few weeks it became readily apparent that Coach Grant is an excellent fit to lead our program. His record at Virginia Commonwealth is outstanding and his coaching background is filled with championship success at the collegiate level.”

Reactions: 1 person
"I am pleased to announce that we have reached an agreement in principle with Anthony Grant to become men's basketball coach at the University of Alabama,” said UA Director of Athletics Mal Moore in a news release sent out by the Alabama media relations department Friday night. “As our search progressed over the last few weeks it became readily apparent that Coach Grant is an excellent fit to lead our program. His record at Virginia Commonwealth is outstanding and his coaching background is filled with championship success at the collegiate level.”

Lol

You know it would really be nice to give Mr. Hart a little time to make this critical decision. What is it, 6 days now with Easter thrown in? Instead some in VolNation are hiring and firing the chosen ones of the media in the same day! LOL

But hart hired him... That's the point, why does it matter if he was there or not.

My question was about Cuonzo's single NCAA appearance being the only one during Hart's tenure as an AD. He did hire Hamilton, however I pointed out that he tourney appearances didn't happen until after Hart was gone.

Plus, look at Hamilton's career at FSU. First 6 years, zero NCAA Appearances. The next 4 years, appearances as you noted. The last 2 years, zero appearances. That's 4 NCAA appearances out of 12 seasons. Would you call that successful?

VN Store

Back