Darlington Top 6 Pick'Em Contest

Quite a few posters had all their drivers in the top 20, me included! Only 1 poster had the race winner! Not sure if I held onto the point lead. Bad karma will gain on me. The difference will be between him picking Denny and me going with Kevin. It'll be close.Not sure me getting the pole winner will make that much of a differnce.🤔😳

I changed 11 for 42 after watching pre race show...bad choice. I don't think I gained any ground at all

I changed 11 for 42 after watching pre race show...bad choice. I don't think I gained any ground at all

Cost you 18 points!������
Looks like we have a new winner! TnScooby!��219.
I had 206! Another top 5! Believe that gives me 9 for the year!����I gained 16 more points on you and 41 on VolnJC!�� Glad I didn't go with Stenhouse, Blaney or #14.��
One never knows when a driver will win two races in one weekend. Thought about going with Larson. Kevin got me 4 more points than Larson plus 5 for the pole.��
Final race before the Chase on Saturday night! It's push come to shove! The lead I have isn't safe. If I can score 185 or better I'm probably in!����Good luck to all at Richmond!
FYI: Denny does fairly well there too!

Last edited:

VN Store

Back