Darick gone to GA. Southern (errrrr, State) ... Or not

Are you saying that it's your opinion that CDD is such a bad coach that he can be beaten by a team that we don't play?

I was going to ask did he think CDD was so scared of Darick that he cancelled GSt and scheduled GSouthern....:eek:lol:

Blahahaha. Get real none of those are as talented as Da'Rick it would be a huge loss. Best thing to do is hope it is minor and will be back very soon.

Justin Hunter is a much better WR/Athlete/Person than THE RICK is. :twocents:

My hope is that Da'Rick can just go 9 more months without going full retard...then he'll be getting NFL money and won't have to deal with the UT coaches, he seems to hate so much, anymore.

Thank you for proving once again, your total break from reality.

:good!:

Oh, and edit:

It would actually be a heck of a coaching job to take the game to the final minute without fielding a team. That would rival Ditka's accomplishments in the old SNL skits.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
darick transfers...everybody double teams hunter and bray has to rely on a true freshman receiver to save the day...good luck with that in 2012. oh yeah and ga southern beats us by a last minute td caught by rogers with time running out. after everything else i can see this as a reality.

:eek:hmy:...:yes:...:eek:lol:

So where is it that DR is supposedly transfering to??? GA State or GA Southern...Isn't one of them coached by Bill Curry???

So where is it that DR is supposedly transfering to??? GA State or GA Southern...Isn't one of them coached by Bill Curry???

That would be State as an answer to the alleged question and in regards to Curry.

TruthGeneral rolling in the troll hood and people flock to it even after the title was edited.

Thank you for proving once again, your total break from reality.

:good!:

Oh, and edit:

It would actually be a heck of a coaching job to take the game to the final minute without fielding a team. That would rival Ditka's accomplishments in the old SNL skits.

yeah i think dooley could be beaten my a lot of teams that he wont play, he was beaten by 7 teams he did play last year so i dont have as much confidence as you do in his coaching as you do...and yeah i put southern instead of state...sorry i dont follow either team but it will be funny if darick comes back on sep. 8 and burns ut. why would it be funny you ask? because it would be just one more mark against your hero, coach dooley.

"As it would be an FBS-to-FCS transfer, Da'Rick would be immediately eligible to play for the Panthers, and could face his former team on September 8 when the Panthers take on the Volunteers in Knoxville."

Yikes.

"As it would be an FBS-to-FCS transfer, Da'Rick would be immediately eligible to play for the Panthers, and could face his former team on September 8 when the Panthers take on the Volunteers in Knoxville."

Yikes.

Their line needs to hold up against ours, the QB needs to get the ball to him and we have to not double him in order for this to worry me.

Their line needs to hold up against ours, the QB needs to get the ball to him and we have to not double him in order for this to worry me.

He needs to stay out of the middle to live and do well also.....if he goes btw.

Oh, I'm not worried that he would put up big numbers against us if we played, I just thought that rule increased his chances of leaving as opposed to sitting out a year.

Like I said . . . Still not buying it. It would be one of the most epically stupid moves ever . . . Unless he's flat out ineligible anyway.

This.

What an arsehat.

This would be a borderline Darwin Award winning move.

Yikes.

Yikes? Darick doesn't make a team good..

... After all, the team he played for last year lost every SEC game except for a home OT win against Vanderbilt...

Yikes.

Dooley will not release him to a team we play. That is if he doesnt have to sit out a year.

Reactions: 1 person
Yikes? Darick doesn't make a team good..

... After all, the team he played for last year lost every SEC game except for a home OT win against Vanderbilt...

They would have lost every SEC game without him. Plus everyone was injured last season and he had Matt Simms throwing to him in some major SEC games. 2012 is different.

I go fishing for 4 days and see this upon my return. Also 447 posts in one day. Awesome.....

yeah i think dooley could be beaten my a lot of teams that he wont play, he was beaten by 7 teams he did play last year so i dont have as much confidence as you do in his coaching as you do...

It wasn't a 'could be / any team" question. I think you know that but need to back peddle to do damage control.

Also, do you work in the Office of Redundancy Office?

and yeah i put southern instead of state...sorry i dont follow either team

Nor, obviously, the circumstances that you are chastising CDD for...

but it will be funny if darick comes back on sep. 8 and burns ut. why would it be funny you ask? because it would be just one more mark against your hero, coach dooley.

Quite the Vols fan, there bruh... You're not even a troll anymore. Trolls try to hide their trollishness.

VN Store

Back