Damien Robinson 2010 OL could be visiting

If we can close with Stone, Robinson and Glass to go along with James, Fulton and Pair then we will have a fine OL class. Things are really looking better every day. We really need to hold on to Copeland and Loften, pick up Rogers and Clark and we will have a stellar class.

One more DT would be nice too.

Last I heard he had decided to visit Ole Miss instead, due to the weather. Knoxville is about 400 miles for him and Ole Miss is 50. Hopefully he can still make it to UT.

Everything I have heard lately says that he is going to Ole Miss for his final visit. I haven't heard UT since the beginning of the week.

I live about an hour from oxford and have lots of ole miss friends. Rumor from them is that he is gonna be a Vol. Supposedly his mother didnt want him to go to OM because of the racial issues that they were having this year. He visited MSU and was unimpressed. Then his AD or head coach contacted UT saying that he was interested in our program. This is all hear say so please dont blast me if this doesnt happen. I'm only passing information that I've heard.

I live about an hour from oxford and have lots of ole miss friends. Rumor from them is that he is gonna be a Vol. Supposedly his mother didnt want him to go to OM because of the racial issues that they were having this year. He visited MSU and was unimpressed. Then his AD or head coach contacted UT saying that he was interested in our program. This is all hear say so please dont blast me if this doesnt happen. I'm only passing information that I've heard.

I hope nobody blasts you.

That is awesome news.

I hope you are right volsfan05, Robinson would be a great get. Nice to see you again Sab.

VN Store

Back