Daily Tennessee podcast: Locked on Vols

Josh Ward

Hi everyone,

I wanted to stop by and share some info about my daily Tennessee football podcast in case anyone might be interested

I've been doing the podcast for a little more than two years - first with SEC Country where it was called Rocky Talk, and now it's on the Locked On Podcast network. The show is called "Locked on Vols," and it's a daily 25-30 minute podcast talking about what's happening with Tennessee.

Here are a couple links for iPhone and Android users:

iPhone: apple.co/2KCfrP6
Android: goo.gl/BzuKiB

The podcast is also available on Spotify and third-party apps like Stitcher and Overcast. I post links to the show on Facebook each day, too. (Facebook.com/JoshWard)

Hope you'll check it out (I also do radio each day on WNML in Knoxville). And big thanks to everyone who has listened in the past.

Thank you,
Josh Ward

I listen whenever they are up. @Josh Ward...the podcasts use to come out at a set time, but now the times are all over the place

Thanks @bigorangecrush89 and @Bauce.

Bauce, quick question: Which platform do you listen on? If SoundCloud, I'm actually moving away from that platform. The links provided above as well as pretty much any other podcast app should work. I post the show by about 7 am each day.

Thanks again!

Thanks @bigorangecrush89 and @Bauce.

Bauce, quick question: Which platform do you listen on? If SoundCloud, I'm actually moving away from that platform. The links provided above as well as pretty much any other podcast app should work. I post the show by about 7 am each day.

Thanks again!
Yea it was soundcloud....I'll switch to the other platform

Reactions: Josh Ward
I listen to Locked on Vols every morning on ITunes. I listen on my commute at 6:30 am central time, and it’s always posted. It’s a great light opinion state of the Vols podcast. It is the best news source for all things Vols IMO. @Josh Ward does a killer job.

Hi everyone,

I wanted to stop by and share some info about my daily Tennessee football podcast in case anyone might be interested

I've been doing the podcast for a little more than two years - first with SEC Country where it was called Rocky Talk, and now it's on the Locked On Podcast network. The show is called "Locked on Vols," and it's a daily 25-30 minute podcast talking about what's happening with Tennessee.

The podcast is also available on Spotify and third-party apps like Stitcher and Overcast. I post links to the show on Facebook each day, too. (Facebook.com/JoshWard)

Hope you'll check it out (I also do radio each day on WNML in Knoxville). And big thanks to everyone who has listened in the past.

Thank you,
Josh Ward
Hi Josh! I look forward to it every day. I think it's the best TN podcast out there. You do a great job! Thank you!

I listen every day. The show fits in perfectly with the drive time on my way to drop my daughter off at school.

The show is great and thanks for doing it. It's also cool to see you here on VN. I will be looking forward to hearing your take in some of the threads here.

Hi everyone,

Thank you,
Josh Ward
Hey Josh, welcome. Please come back and post more often! Gets pretty rough here so you may want a moniker.......wait, maybe you are already out there! Hmmmmmm.

So, I have never listened to a podcast. Can someone tell me how I would get it say on iTunes?

Edit: nvm, I just clicked on the link and it opened in iTunes.

Thanks for all the kind words on here. Hope you all will check out the podcast and enjoy it. And please take it easy on me when I make bad predictions, which seems to happen on a fairly regular basis. Haha

Reactions: marvin616

VN Store

Back