Da Official Gruden Thread-Zoner Style

lol as much as I think OCI is just an attention seeker and nothing he says is credible, he killed it in the "Bray gets paid" thread.

Just stopped at a Wilco Hess in Newts home town. Smart car with UT liscence plate frame. A sign?

3* - this was my only refuge, I think i loathe this thread
I apologize got the radio on listening to 104.5 and that's all they talk about. Might as well discuss it because it spewed over into the Zone last night.

a millionaire taking a paycut to chase 18 yr olds and ask them to play for UT while learning an entire ncaa rules book in the process and appeasing pissed off fans that expect a NC in year 2.

Yeah. He's all over it.

a millionaire taking a paycut to chase 18 yr olds and ask them to play for UT while learning an entire ncaa rules book in the process and appeasing pissed off fans that expect a NC in year 2.

Yeah. He's all over it.

I don't get it either. I do know his bucs check stops here though so maybe money is part of it. NFl guys have less security than NCAA and for SEC top coaches the pay isn't too different.

My sources are saying that Gruden is coming to Knoxville, but, he's keeping Sunseri on as Defensive Coordinator.

VN Store

Back