Da’Rick heading to da NFL..foxsports

Da'Rick left UT on his own. He was suspended yes, but not kicked out. Let's get some facts straight here. None of us know what happened there but it was drastic to say the least. Considering the timing.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Da'Rick left UT on his own. He was suspended yes, but not kicked out. Let's get some facts straight here. None of us know what happened there but it was drastic to say the least. Considering the timing.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

He made some mistakes, but he was going to go out there and give it all while on the field. That being said people will continue to bash him for his attitude even though there is little evidence to support it. Did he always agree with the coaches? I doubt it, but no one does. I would venture to say he was just more vocal about it and some people are just that way. I hope DR goes on to tear it up for some time in the NFL and I'm thankful for the two years we got from him.

He can be a great player. His attitude and off the field antics could be his downfall. The big questions could be: Can he pass the NFL drug tests? Will he take coaching in the big boy league? We can hope that he will and makes us all proud, but I wouldn't bet the farm on it.

hahha based on what lol. not all black guys like big gurls. as a matter of fact, the majority of the white boys in east tn tote around big ones

Based on the picture that floated around of him and that walrus he was all up on a couple seasons ago at some party.

He loves da blubber...

If he could have had a brain and behaved professionally, I would hate to think about how good UT's passing attack could have been. Perhaps 3 1st round WRs; a 4-5th round TE pick; a 5-7th round Zro pick and Bray going in the 2-3rd round. It could have been unbelievable. I think they would have beaten USCe, GA, Mizz, Miss St and Vandy.

Yes, I think Da'Goofball would have made that big of difference.

You don't lose a 1000 yard receiver (who was double-teamed most of the year and being thrown to by a true freshman during part of the year) and it not hurt you.

gtfo DEFENSE

hahha based on what lol. not all black guys like big gurls. as a matter of fact, the majority of the white boys in east tn tote around big ones

You are just itching to pull the race card. That's sad

Btw, he was referring to a picture of DR with some fat chic.

THE guy was bad news- good player, terrible attitude, not a team guy. If he makes it OK, if he doesnt OK- I dont care.

d934b903c7c1a08a3e97ed63141c037c.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back