Cutcliffe is our new man.

If we hire Cut so be it..... I will support whoever is the coach of the Vols. Everyone saying they are going to puke etc. Well Honestly...... I felt like puking after seeing some of the comments about who was not going to be a TN fan if so and so was hired. Go on!!!!!!!!!! Either you're a Vol fan or not! If your not it doesn't matter if you go! If your a fan lets get through this together!!!!!

Why the cutcliffe hate? This guy has won 9 games in 2 years at duke.

DUKE HAD WON 10 GAMES IN THE PREVIOUS 6 YEARS!!!

He was a winner at Ole Miss too. Their only first place finish since the divisions split happened when he was head coach!

Why are people so ridiculous about this? Is it a pride issue?

Nothing is official and will not be tonight. Chattanooga, Knoxville, Durham and Greensboro news casts are all reporting CDC will be HC. Would rather have something else but i believe with right coordinators we will be fine!

I hope I'm wrong, but I can't for the life of me understand why a never-been-head-coach dipshirt like Muschamp would turn down a top program like Tennessee unless there is something coming down.

No. Texas is one of the best jobs in the country.

Texas >>>>> Tennessee in regards to talent
Austin >>>>> Knoxville, lets face it
Texas >>>>> Tennessee in regards to money
Big 12 >>>>> SEC as far as ease of schedule

Facilities are dead even, if not slightly in Texas' favor. He also expects to be HC at Texas (and have far more talent at hand) in 2 years. He's also making more than $1mil/year currently and we offered him... what .... 2.7mil/year?

Tennessee and Texas aren't equal level jobs... and it's not even close.

i like how all the old guys want a coach from the past get a high profile coach=high profiled recruits low profile coach=low profile recruits you figure it out ......

WTF is that crap? Did I miss something in the punctuation, or the rest of the tripe? I'm confused here, please enlighten the rest of us.

Nothing wrong with the Cutt, just bc he doesnt run up and down the sidelines screaming like a maniac doesn't mean he is not a good coach. UT will be fine, just need to have good coaching thats all. And the Cutt can do that

No. Texas is one of the best jobs in the country.

Texas >>>>> Tennessee in regards to talent
Austin >>>>> Knoxville, lets face it
Texas >>>>> Tennessee in regards to money
Big 12 >>>>> SEC as far as ease of schedule

Facilities are dead even, if not slightly in Texas' favor. He also expects to be HC at Texas (and have far more talent at hand) in 2 years. He's also making more than $1mil/year currently and we offered him... what .... 2.7mil/year?

Tennessee and Texas aren't equal level jobs... and it's not even close.

Austin...meh.

But other than that, I'd say you're right. I don't blame Muschamp at all for leaving.

volger look what happened when we got an aggressive coach fans were going crazy for the first game recruits were like i want to be part of a new ut football team they like to a little pep behind their step recruits were loving it coming to ut and see the vols fans going wild i think cut would be just like phil get Maybe one huge recruit and a couple average recruits we need a coach that can get and develop great recruits into pro recruits in a pro style offense i am a just a kid in high school there was a buzz going around about ut football and to get a dull coach would just ruin all the momentum we have left ......... you hope he will bring back the past buy you can only look for future potential say what say idc it just the vibe i am getting from the players and recruits

VN Store

Back