Culinary, Arts, Thread.

Damn song’s been running through my head all morning! 🤬
My twin sisters first jobs as teenagers were at Burger King. Their version of the song

Hold the pickles, hold the lettuce
Special orders do upset us
All we ask is that you pay the bill on your way
Keep it down there
It’s not that bad…

True fact: the best way to get a fast food burger that’s actually hot is to ask for no mustard or something, so that they have to make a fresh one.

The burger’s still awful, but it beats heat lamp burgers!

I stopped by a McDonalds once on my way home cause I didn’t get any lunch that day and ordered a quarter pounder expecting it to be cold and dry. Started eating it in the truck on the way home and it was hot, tender and the juices were coming out of the meat. I was shocked. The one and only time I have ever gotten a burger from McDonalds like that in the modern era.

I stopped by a McDonalds once on my way home cause I didn’t get any lunch that day and ordered a quarter pounder expecting it to be cold and dry. Started eating it in the truck on the way home and it was hot, tender and the juices were coming out of the meat. I was shocked. The one and only time I have ever gotten a burger from McDonalds like that in the modern era.
I got a chicken sandwich from Burger King like that recently. Usually they're dried out and nasty, but this was fresh and delicious.

They fed us again, and I'm grateful. That said, this is my first experience with surcheros, and it sucks. 🤣

Reactions: 508mikey

VN Store

Back