Crompton quote;

gsvol

"I'm just my same old self,
never too high, never too low,
I'm just hanging out, living the dream
and playing ball at Tennessee.
It can't get much better than that."

(as reported by Bryan Mullen in today's Tennesean)

Everyone watch out for Crompton. I think he will be a breakout player in 08. I think Crompton is going to suprise a lot of people this year. He just seems to poised.

Like I said he'll be fine, i'm more worry a/b the D-Line

Sounds reasonable to me...

Last night I caught a brief clip of
an interview with Fulmer and when
he was asked about Crompton he
responded something like; "yada yada,
Jon is very confident at this point,
he definately doesn't have that dear
in the headlights look!"

in the headlights look!
"

if you're going to post in this awful fake paragraph, sonnet form, at least correctly spell definitely and use the correct form of deer/dear.

in the headlights look! and he's working like heck!"
Fixed

Im ready for Crompton to take the reigns tonight and lead this team!

Walk on big orange,

Beer for my horses, whiskey for my men!!

jimmyandmaster.jpg

WALK ON!!

Agreed. His posts annoy me...:crazy:

Grammar police on the loose.

Just a random thought but I wondered if it had occurred to you to scroll past any thread I ever start in order to avoid posts that may annoy you and yet another random thought is just how wonderful it would be if everyone in the world conformed to narrow norms and boredom wasn't lethal.

Lost your mind.

LOST MY MIND???

Hold on little buddy, this thread is about
Crompton and (implied) the UCLA game
which commences in about three and
a half hours. So far so good, our team
made it to the left coast safely.

SKIPPER How they biting little buddy? GILLIGAN They're not even gumming! The skipper casts his line into the Lagoon and is fishing alongside Gilligan. Both appear finally to have caught something. GILLIGAN Skipper, I got a bite! A real big one skipper! SKIPPER So do I! Mine must weigh fifty pounds! The skipper and Gilligan are now engaged in a frantic fight with the fish as they both attempt to real it in. In the process they begin to get their lines horribly entangled. SKIPPER Watch it little buddy you're fouling my line! Gilligan you're fouling my line, now get it loose! Watch my line little buddy, your getting it all fouled up! Gilligan you're fouling my line now get it loose! Get it loose! In the processes of trying to get their lines untangled the skipper steps back and puts his foot in a pail. SKIPPER Gilligan! AAHHHHHHH! The skipper falls back and drops his fishing pole, which starts to go into the Lagoon. SKIPPER Hurry Gilligan get my line! Get my foot out of this bucket! Pull it off! YAAHHHHHH! Hurry! Gilligan pulls the bucket off the skipper's foot and in the process, the skipper loses his shoe. SKIPPER Whose side are you on the fishes!? The skipper, having had enough decides to leave. SKIPPER Now catch dinner yourself! Gilligan will you hand me that shoe!? The skipper walks off camera as Gilligan is left all alone to fight bringing the fish to shore. Gilligan continues to tug and pull the big fish to shore as we see that it's not a fish at all but a small wooden crate with seaweed covering the top. GILLIGAN If that's a fish it must come packet in cans! After hauling the crate ashore, Gilligan removes the top cover setting it aside. He looks inside and is surprised to see: GILLIGAN OH BOY! Packages of seeds! Beets, Carrots, Spinach! Vegetables?! Skipper, professor look what I caught! Carrots and Beets and Spinach, vegetables! We zoom in on the cover laying on the ground to read what's printed on it. The writing reveals: DANGER EXPERIMENTAL RADIO ACTIVE SEEDS FADE OUT

Just a random thought but I wondered if it had occurred to you to scroll past any thread I ever start in order to avoid posts that may annoy you and yet another random thought is just how wonderful it would be if everyone in the world conformed to narrow norms and boredom wasn't lethal.
If you could post something of value, you have to post in iambic pentameter to avoid boring everyone.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

If you could post something of value, you have to post in iambic pentameter to avoid boring everyone.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Words can't describe how I value your input.

Would you be interested in some pentamic iameter??

VN Store

Back