Crime and the United States

All criminals are scum. Including pale skin cops who 88% or better get off scot-free with killing unarmed innocent brownies. But of course, folks like you only want to holy-fy them and claim only the browns are criminals.
And if course those cops make up 100.25% of all black homicide, so let's make sure it gets all the attention it deserves.

What a messed up situation....did you see the body cam??? I can't understand why he approached carrying a gun, he can be heard inside saying it the police..
I didn't watch that, no. Did he look out through the peephole? If he saw it was police, yeah I don't know why he would have had a gun in his hand.

Reactions: whodeycin85
The local sheriff says they went to the correct apartment.

Without a doubt it's manslaughter or whatever the charge would be in FL. Deputy should stand trial.

So? Anyone can yell police.
True, but he ca.n be heard before the cop announced, after he knocked first, you can hear him say to someone..." Something something police. Something". Then the cop announced. Watch the cam. It's strange..and the apartment was verified, the story is strange from the parent..was he on the phone with his Gf or gaming.. I'm more curious why exactly is was reported..

Have you watched body cam?? I agree if he didn't know it was the cops then he yea he had every right to be holding..but if he recognized it was the cops, which can be heard coming from inside..you can hear him say police..the. Knowing that why would you risk it?? Strange situation..officer should get a charge..and of course be dismissed

Reactions: EasternVol
Have you watched body cam?? I agree if he didn't know it was the cops then he yea he had every right to be holding..but if he recognized it was the cops, which can be heard coming from inside..you can hear him say police..the. Knowing that why would you risk it?? Strange situation..officer should get a charge..and of course be dismissed

I agree that it was stupid of him to be holding a gun, considering the police are not known for their intelligence or restraint it’s best not to tempt them. Most all of them are wanting that first kill. HOWEVER he had every right to be armed in his own residence and had done nothing wrong so this is murder, pretty clear cut.

I agree that it was stupid of him to be holding a gun, considering the police are not known for their intelligence or restraint it’s best not to tempt them. Most all of them are wanting that first kill. HOWEVER he had every right to be armed in his own residence and had done nothing wrong so this is murder, pretty clear cut.
Hard to argue that point...can't say it make much sense to approach an officer holding a weapon..the Officer is screwed either way..way to trigger happy..

Frankly if I'm in my domicile I don't need an excuse to have a gun in my hand. Like hog said anybody can say they're the police, it's not even an uncommon tactic for folks who wish to do you harm.

Yep. He answered the door with dun pointed down and away with his other hand clearly shown and not a threat.

What I haven't seen mentioned is the role the Karen played in all this. Although she won't be charged with anything, in a perfect world, she ought to be charged before even the cop. Her BS put both the airman and the cop in an unnecessary risky situation.

What a messed up situation....did you see the body cam??? I can't understand why he approached carrying a gun, he can be heard inside saying it the police..
If you watched the body cam showing the cop immediately start shooting as soon as the door opened and your takeaway was “weird behavior by the shooting victim,” you might be beyond help

If you watched the body cam showing the cop immediately start shooting as soon as the door opened and your takeaway was “weird behavior by the shooting victim,” you might be beyond help
Its strange behavior by both. The cop was trigger happy for sure and should be charged...what guybin his right mind approaches and cop with gun in hand especially a black guy (I know you'll agree). It strange..and the Karen that called needs dragged in as well

Reactions: Orangeslice13
With AI, such proof can be manufactured. It's not ridiculous to think that false evidence could be used to get rid of political opponents and other obstacles to power and riches.
Now where's my tinfoil cap?

That's why the need for corroboration.

My requirements for a capital sentence would be sky high.

I want the perp on camera snatching the kid.
I want the perp’s DNA on the kid.
I want the kid’s DNA in the perp’s van.
I want fibers and fingerprints.
I want a detailed, authenticated confession.
I want the perp leading me to the body.

Then yea, I guess go ahead and strap the perp down.

But, that would hardly ever happen…

Its strange behavior by both. The cop was trigger happy for sure and should be charged...what guybin his right mind approaches and cop with gun in hand especially a black guy (I know you'll agree). It strange..and the Karen that called needs dragged in as well
I reread that article and noticed the victim's girlfriend said he looked twice through the peephole and didn't see anyone so he got his gun. The bodycam confirms that the cop stood out of view. So it's reasonable to say the guy didn't know it really was the police and he wasn't wrong for having the gun in his hand. Of course that's small consolation.

I didn't watch that, no. Did he look out through the peephole? If he saw it was police, yeah I don't know why he would have had a gun in his hand.
I can imagine why. When a brownie or suspected brownie is involved, cops knock aggressively on the door. Their voices are gruff and demanding. Would be better to sit in a chair in front of the closed door, unless they say the magic word "Warrant" be ready to blast whoever forces their way through the door. Take as many out as you can.

I can imagine why. When a brownie or suspected brownie is involved, cops knock aggressively on the door. Their voices are gruff and demanding. Would be better to sit in a chair in front of the closed door, unless they say the magic word "Warrant" be ready to blast whoever forces their way through the door. Take as many out as you can.
I'm sure that always ends well.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back