Crazy Clock Stuff

cmelton7

Am I the only one that loses his mind when the game clock/ play clock fails? This is a billion dollar industry. Games are played in hundred-million dollar stadiums. A crew gets paid to run a freaking clock. Auburn-Arkansas game= no game clock! This happens a lot with the shot clock at Thompson Bowling. WTH! End of rant.

Reactions: 1 person
Am I the only one that loses his mind when the game clock/ play clock fails? This is a billion dollar industry. Games are played in hundred-million dollar stadiums. A crew gets paid to run a freaking clock. Auburn-Arkansas game= no game clock! This happens a lot with the shot clock at Thompson Bowling. WTH! End of rant.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 170
Reactions: 4 people

Yes, you are all alone.

I agree, OP. It's annoying. And God forbid they have to reset the clock to a different time. It's like they're reprogramming a nuclear launch.

VN Store

Back