Country music thread

Tyler Childers has a Live at Red Rocks concert on the Meta Quest VR headset. If you or your kid have one check it out, it's pretty awesome. Plays Shake the Frost and a bunch of other good ones. It's like a front row seat and backstage pass all in one.

Reactions: volfanbill
The newer elements he’s brought to bluegrass is great. Still not my favorite genre, but he’s easy to listen to for hours
I've never even listened to bluegrass until I heard him. I am a sucker for a great guitar player, and he might be one of the greatest ever. Billy playing electric guitar is like a cheat code.

There a lot of new music I need to dig into. Once I can stop listening to Sierra’s Trail of Flowers, I’ll get right to it

There a lot of new music I need to dig into. Once I can stop listening to Sierra’s Trail of Flowers, I’ll get right to it
Nothing changed today. “Wish You Well” is an early front runner for my Song of the Year. No offense TP, I like it better than Magnolia so far. And I’m not sure it’s close.

Reactions: Toujours Pret

I never really "got" Koe, but this is pretty on point with the general fanbase at his shows. Just dumb all around

VN Store

Back