Could we get AJ back?

school internal investigation is still ongoing. CBJ and the athletic department have known ever since they were suspended they would not return to the team this year if ever. AJ was done.

What is your thoughts/likelihood of Williams returning to team next season?

Goes before the Grand Jury today.

And they do not reconvene until January.Then, they will decide. Will not be heard until after Jan. 2. Dragging it out just long enough that even if he is not indicted, he will miss the game.

And they do not reconvene until January.Then, they will decide. Will not be heard until after Jan. 2. Dragging it out just long enough that even if he is not indicted, he will miss the game.

Yup clearly a conspiracy to keep him off the field...

I agree this has been drawn out too long! Either hes guilty, or not! Why so da*n quiet? If AJ is quilty, I'm afraid it will hurt his draft selection and fall to a practice squad (if he even gets a chance). NOT FACT, but i hear he was banging some guys girlfriend and he turned him in! I also heard it was consentual! You hear stuff all the time and dont know whats true! But the truth will come out! Go AJ! If innocent, I wish u the best!

I agree this has been drawn out too long! Either hes guilty, or not! Why so da*n quiet? If AJ is quilty, I'm afraid it will hurt his draft selection and fall to a practice squad (if he even gets a chance). NOT FACT, but i hear he was banging some guys girlfriend and he turned him in! I also heard it was consentual! You hear stuff all the time and dont know whats true! But the truth will come out! Go AJ! If innocent, I wish u the best!

I don't think he even needs to worry about the draft if he is guilty.

Reactions: 1 person

Because it's a VERY serious charge? Because there are tons of small minute details that need to be examined, reviewed and then looked over again? Tons of witnesses that need to speak out? Because this isn't Mayberry and there's a lot on the KPD's, DA's and the Grand Jury's plate other than this case? Maybe it's because there's no reason a football player should get any sort of preferential treatment over any one else for crimes and all matters should be processed in due time, due diligence and in an orderly manner?

It really is disgusting how many people think this case should be rushed and get priority over everything else just because AJ Johnson is the star linebacker and defensive leader of a college football team.

Because it's a VERY serious charge? Because there are tons of small minute details that need to be examined, reviewed and then looked over again? Tons of witnesses that need to speak out? Because this isn't Mayberry and there's a lot on the KPD's, DA's and the Grand Jury's plate other than this case? Maybe it's because there's no reason a football player should get any sort of preferential treatment over any one else for crimes and all matters should be processed in due time, due diligence and in an orderly manner?

It really is disgusting how many people think this case should be rushed and get priority over everything else just because AJ Johnson is the star linebacker and defensive leader of a college football team.

Serious? Rushed? I guess thats what one of the "victims" though by driving back to Florida..

Serious? Rushed? I guess thats what one of the "victims" though by driving back to Florida..

Yes, because one of the victims decided not to press charges and go back to Florida, the whole thing should just be dropped. He's a football player for crying out loud. He can do what he wants.

I'm not saying he's guilty or innocent, but you can't base this solely off someone being too scared/traumatized to press charges. Or one pressing charges while the other one isn't. It doesn't NOTHING to take away the seriousness of the charge and therefore the investigation can't be taken lightly in any manner, no matter the circumstances, especially just over some football games.

VN Store

Back