Could it be Chaney?

If UT doesnt have a top 25 offense in 3 years, a monumental mistake has been made. Our OL isnt good, but that's only 5 guys that have to be replaced. You can do that in ONE recruiting class. The rest of the offense is fine.

4 teams in the SEC had top 25 scoring offenses. If our defense becomes top 20, I think a top 40 offense would make us very competitive.

Reactions: zydane47
Thomas Mahoney 🇺🇸
@thomasmahoneytv
BREAKING: Sources confirm that Jim Chaney has informed Kirby Smart of his intention to resign as OC and accept the same job at Tennessee. Negotiations are ongoing with Sam Pittman and James Coley but an agreement could be reached as early as Tuesday.

11:18 PM - Jan 6, 2019

So Pittman and Coley are coming too? We don't have room for three lol

So Pittman and Coley are coming too? We don't have room for three lol

Thank you Chris Weinke and Will Friend for your services........if you'll see the secretary in the main lobby on your way out she will get your updated addresses to send you your severance checks. Best of luck to you and if you need a reference let me know. Thanks -JP

Reactions: Sara Clark
Not much here but...

Attachments

• AA2F61EC-1CD8-4F2D-BD16-AE1B0779498E.png
    AA2F61EC-1CD8-4F2D-BD16-AE1B0779498E.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 270
Thomas Mahoney 🇺🇸
@thomasmahoneytv
BREAKING: Sources confirm that Jim Chaney has informed Kirby Smart of his intention to resign as OC and accept the same job at Tennessee. Negotiations are ongoing with Sam Pittman and James Coley but an agreement could be reached as early as Tuesday.

11:18 PM - Jan 6, 2019

Don’t believe everything you read on the internet 🤦🏻‍♂️

Don’t believe everything you read on the internet 🤦🏻‍♂️
^This.
I don't know why folks believe these tweets/Facebook posts from people no one has heard of. You would think we would know better given all our experience with coaching searches.

Thank you Chris Weinke and Will Friend for your services........if you'll see the secretary in the main lobby on your way out she will get your updated addresses to send you your severance checks. Best of luck to you and if you need a reference let me know. Thanks -JP
Pretty sure Will Friend was in Pruitts wedding. No way he lets him go.

Dead period ends soon, this week...I do believe we will have a OC in place by mid week, Thursday at the latest so they can go recruit...

VN Store

Back