Could Amari Rodgers transfer here?

Is there any chance Amari Rodgers leaves Clemson to come to UT since Tee Martin is here now?
uh-no-gif-2.gif

No, Why would I ask you that?
Exactly. Your response for some reason showed up almost directly underneath the other guy’s and I wasn’t sure who you were referring to because you didn’t quote anyone. I just looked weird on my screen, for some reason. No worries. It’s all good.

Exactly. Your response for some reason showed up almost directly underneath the other guy’s and I wasn’t sure who you were referring to because you didn’t quote anyone. I just looked weird on my screen, for some reason. No worries. It’s all good.

Yea, I wasn't being a smartass. I quoted chat420 but when you asked that I clicked on your name and it took me to his post. ????weird.

Reactions: supersmo18
Since he didn’t even take his dads last name...I’m guessing they’re not all that close. In fact tee could’ve taken a job here and been close to his son for his senior year in high school after not being around for most of his life but choose to stay out in California. I’m going to let the others in vol land show the love for tee. I’m good. Lol.
Do you know anyone in the family and know their relationship? No.

I do. You have no idea what you are talking about.

You need to stfu about things like this. You just sound ignorant. This isn't 1875. There are all types of happy families out there.

I’m with Chatravol on this one. Tee had a chance to work at Tennessee and be around for his sons High school career, yet he chose to stay away (and continually dissed Tennessee in the meant time). Not a good look for Tee as a dad or as a VFL.

Reactions: chattavol420
I’m with Chatravol on this one. Tee had a chance to work at Tennessee and be around for his sons High school career, yet he chose to stay away (and continually dissed Tennessee in the meant time). Not a good look for Tee as a dad or as a VFL.

I think you both should just continue talking about chit you know nothing about. Its a great look for you both.

Reactions: NorCalVol67
Could? Technically Yes. Would he? Hell no, if you believe otherwise. You're dumb, just plain dumb.

I don’t know a single person (who’s father was a part of their life) that don’t use their fathers last name. Do you? I have 3 kids and it’s be a cold day in hell for them to not have my name. It’d also be a cold day in hell that I’d move 5k miles away from them. Even if it meant taking a job for less money to be close by.
So you must abuse your 3 kids........................see, pretty easy to make baseless claims about a relationship that you dont have the first ****ing clue about.

I don’t know a single person (who’s father was a part of their life) that don’t use their fathers last name. Do you? I have 3 kids and it’s be a cold day in hell for them to not have my name. It’d also be a cold day in hell that I’d move 5k miles away from them. Even if it meant taking a job for less money to be close by.
Nigel Warrior

My nephew took his mom's last name as his parents weren't married at the time... and he lives in Chattanooga as well.

Since he didn’t even take his dads last name...I’m guessing they’re not all that close. In fact tee could’ve taken a job here and been close to his son for his senior year in high school after not being around for most of his life but choose to stay out in California. I’m going to let the others in vol land show the love for tee. I’m good. Lol.
You don't know the nature of their relationship, and you look rather foolish trying to venture a guess. And as far as him not taking his last name ?! I know enough "fathers" who share a surname with their children who are asses. Tom Brady and his oldest don't have the same last name. Does it mean they don't have a close relationship ?!

Last edited:
Did he move to Hawaii???

Reactions: NorCalVol67

VN Store

Back