Cosby Verdict

Just a gut feeling. I know about as much as anyone else does in these events. But I do know and understand human behavior. If these women really were rape victims, they wouldn't have all waited until 3 years ago to come out with their claims. They would have come out immediately...

I know it's pointless to discuss this with you but a lot of them did try to come out when it happened and were shut down, dismissed, or threatened (careers).

Quaaludes don't necessarily incapacitate the user. It was a party drug in the 70s and 80s. Same as alcohol and weed.

In correct amounts, they help with relaxation, sleepiness and sometimes a feeling of euphoria. Taken with booze, somebody could certainly find themselves in a situation where they have lowered inhibitions and a lack of control over themselves and their decision makings to go along with a fuzzy memory.

Last edited:
In correct amounts, they help with relaxation, sleepiness and sometimes a feeling of euphoria. Taken with booze, somebody could certainly find themselves in a situation where they have lowered inhibitions and a lack of control over themselves and their decision makings to go along with a fuzzy memory.

The narrative seems to be skewed toward Cosby using drugs to incapacitate the alleged victims when it's just as likely that they were Hollywood fun girls that liked to party.

The narrative seems to be skewed toward Cosby using drugs to incapacitate the alleged victims when it's just as likely that they were Hollywood fun girls that liked to party.

The statute of limitations for most of the accusers has well passed. Even for civil suits. So what exactly are they trying to gain other than ruining and old man's reputation? Cosby hasn't even been in the spotlight for the past 10 years or so. What exactly are they trying to do if the accusations don't have any truth to them?

The statute of limitations for most of the accusers has well passed. Even for civil suits. So what exactly are they trying to gain other than ruining and old man's reputation? Cosby hasn't even been in the spotlight for the past 10 years or so. What exactly are they trying to do if the accusations don't have any truth to them?

What exactly were they trying to do when partying with a married father of 5 children? There could be regret, bitterness, and hopes of financial gain when the plaintiff attorneys rounded them up. I never said that the accusations don't have any truth to them, but there's also zero convictions.

There will certainly be civil suits and an attempted money grab to follow.

What exactly were they trying to do when partying with a married father of 5 children? There could be regret, bitterness, and hopes of financial gain when the plaintiff attorneys rounded them up. I never said that the accusations don't have any truth to them, but there's also zero convictions.

It's clear you haven't read much about the accusations. Many of them were "casting couch" type situations were Cosby had young models/actresses brought to him to "discuss their career".

As I said the statute of limitations has passed for civil suits as well as criminal.

This particular case already had a civil suit after the local DA would not originally press criminal charges way back in 2005. In that civil suit Cosby gave the deposition were he admitted to acquiring queludes to give to women he intended to have sex with. The civil suit settled but It was that deposition that a judge used as grounds to reopen the criminal case.

It's clear you haven't read much about the accusations. Many of them were "casting couch" type situations were Cosby had young models/actresses brought to him to "discuss their career".

As I said the statute of limitations has passed for civil suits as well as criminal.

This particular case already had a civil suit after the local DA would not originally press criminal charges way back in 2005. In that civil suit Cosby gave the deposition were he admitted to acquiring queludes to give to women he intended to have sex with. The civil suit settled but It was that deposition that a judge used as grounds to reopen the criminal case.

"Brought to" or invited?

"Intended to have sex with" or hoped to have sex with?

Did he also admit to acquiring a bottle of wine to administer to the girls whose panties he was trying to get into?

Cosby is still a free man despite 50 women now claiming to have been raped by him, correct? Isn't it possible that he hit on hundreds or thousands of women and these 50 fell for his horn dog act and are now bitter and feeling used because they suck at acting and won't ever amount to anything? I find it hard to believe that any man, no matter how powerful, can rape 50 women and not serve a prison sentence.

Last edited:
No, you certainly allude to it being the girls' faults.

No, I'm assuming the man is innocent until he's proven to be guilty.

I said "just as likely". That is a neutral position, not one alluding to either side being right.

Last edited:
Just seen one woman that claimed a sexual assault went on outings with him to concerts, movies, ect after so called assault. That doesn't pass the smell test for me.

He had the power to ruin the potential career of anyone crossing him due to his reputation. He used his fame to draw them near then drugged and raped them. The stories are all similar in this respect. They did not report for the reason listed above. Who makes claims against Americas Dad? Once one came forward the rest felt like they could as well. In fact there are probably more that will never come out. Doesn't look like a conspiracy or money grab. Thats my take based on the overall evidence. I think the evidence in the case being tried was weak.

"Brought to" or invited?

"Intended to have sex with" or hoped to have sex with?

Did he also admit to acquiring a bottle of wine to administer to the girls whose panties he was trying to get into?

Cosby is still a free man despite 50 women now claiming to have been raped by him, correct? Isn't it possible that he hit on hundreds or thousands of women and these 50 fell for his horn dog act and are now bitter and feeling used because they suck at acting and won't ever amount to anything? I find it hard to believe that any man, no matter how powerful, can rape 50 women and not serve a prison sentence.

Man you are just going to have to look up the plethora of info about the accusations beyond this one case. As well as his assistant that admitted to be his cover up guy.

I can't speak to every woman and how their careers turned out. Look up Janis Dickerson's account. She had a fine career and tried to be vocal about her incident with Cosby for years but no one would pay her any attention.

And that's one hell of a bitter grudge to go after a 79 year old man's reputation (because it's too late to sue or press criminal charges) simply because you suck at acting.

I will admit some of the accusations are weak. One I read was simply he forced a kiss and she rebuffed before leaving. Inappropriate? Sure. Criminal? I don't think so. But if even one of the "drugged and assualted" accusations are true then he deserves some type of comeuppance for it.

This was their last ticket to some kind of fame or book deal or time in the spotlight.

Reactions: 1 person
He had the power to ruin the potential career of anyone crossing him due to his reputation. He used his fame to draw them near then drugged and raped them. The stories are all similar in this respect. They did not report for the reason listed above. Who makes claims against Americas Dad? Once one came forward the rest felt like they could as well. In fact there are probably more that will never come out. Doesn't look like a conspiracy or money grab. Thats my take based on the overall evidence. I think the evidence in the case being tried was weak.
The evidence in all of these allegations are weak.

Man you are just going to have to look up the plethora of info about the accusations beyond this one case. As well as his assistant that admitted to be his cover up guy.

I can't speak to every woman and how their careers turned out. Look up Janis Dickerson's account. She had a fine career and tried to be vocal about her incident with Cosby for years but no one would pay her any attention.

And that's one hell of a bitter grudge to go after a 79 year old man's reputation (because it's too late to sue or press criminal charges) simply because you suck at acting.

I will admit some of the accusations are weak. One I read was simply he forced a kiss and she rebuffed before leaving. Inappropriate? Sure. Criminal? I don't think so. But if even one of the "drugged and assualted" accusations are true then he deserves some type of comeuppance for it.

A fading career with her super model years long passed. It wouldn't surprise me if her motivation was to stay in the public spot light a little longer as her star wasn't shining as brightly.

Just a gut feeling. I know about as much as anyone else does in these events. But I do know and understand human behavior. If these women really were rape victims, they wouldn't have all waited until 3 years ago to come out with their claims. They would have come out immediately...

You need to do way more research on rape victims if this is what you believe.

Reactions: 2 people

Took you up on that offer...

Cosby Accuser’s Manager Claims Beverly Johnson And Janice Dickinson LIED

Dickinson recently claimed that Cosby drugged her with a pill and raped her in 1982 in a hotel room in Lake Tahoe.

But according to Gibble, Dickinson said at Hollywood parties “many times” that Cosby made a pass at her in a hotel, which she rejected. Cosby then went to bed without assaulting her, according to Dickinson’s original version of events.

Records demonstrate that Dickinson changed her story.

Dickinson told the San Francisco Examiner in June 2006 that Cosby hit on her in a hotel but that nothing physical happened:

“The self-proclaimed ‘world’s first supermodel” and former ‘America’s Next Top Model’ judge says that she was asked to tone down a section in her 2002 book, ‘No Lifeguard on Duty: The Accidental Life of the World’s First Supermodel,’ in which she details an incident where Cosby tried and failed to lure her into his hotel room. Dickinson claims she had dinner with The Cos and after the meal the comedian pulled the ol’ ‘you owe me’ excuse. While promoting her new book, ‘Check Please! Dating, Mating and Extricating,’ on Howard Stern’s satellite radio show, Dickinson called Cosby a ‘bad guy’ who preys on vulnerable women.”

Here's a story about Dickinson lying about Stallone and who the father of her child was...

Stallone's fury at ex-love Janice Dickinson's steroid claims

She said: "He juiced me.

"I'd wake up and my arm was as big as Popeye - steroids, testosterone, all that stuff that people say [mimicking Stallone voice], 'Hey, it's not that good 'cause you get really big, you know what I mean?'"

Really? So you can go to sleep and then wake up with Popeye arms after being "juiced"? Now, I think there might be some truth in the claim that Stallone was on steroids, but this claim that her juiced her is ridiculous. But oh, there's more...

Referring to her relationship with Stallone in her autobiography No Lifeguard On Duty, Dickinson wrote: "In the space of a week, I had slept with three men - my then partner, film producer Michael Birnbaum; an abstract artist who was a close friend of Bette Midler (who introduced us); and Stallone.

"Things hadn't been going well with Michael for some time, and we split up later that week when I came clean about Stallone.

"But Sly didn't call, as I had expected him to, and a week later I discovered I was pregnant.

"I called Sly and went over to see him. We had supper and made love - he'd improved considerably since our brief debut. Then I told him I was pregnant.

"'How do you know it's not Michael Birnbaum's?' he asked.

"Well, I didn't - in fact, it could even have been the artist's - but in all honesty, deep down, I felt the child was Sly's..."

“The self-proclaimed ‘world’s first supermodel”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janice_Dickinson

"First supermodel" claim[edit]

While Dickinson claims to have coined the term supermodel in 1979, and to be the first "supermodel",[19][20] the word already was known in the 1940s. The writer Judith Cass used the term in 1942 in her Chicago Tribune article "Super Models are Signed for Fashion Show".[21] In 1943, author Clyde Matthew Dessner used the term in his book So You Want to Be a Model![22]

The New York Times, on March 21, 1967, and The Daily Times of Salisbury, Maryland. on May 19, 1967, referred to Twiggy as a supermodel.[23] In 1968, an article in Glamour described Twiggy, Cheryl Tiegs, Wilhelmina, Veruschka, Jean Shrimpton, and 15 other models as "supermodels".[24] Syndicated columnist Suzy Knickerbocker in 1970 described Penelope Tree as a supermodel.[25]

The April 23, 1971 issue of The Hour headlined one of its articles "Supermodels Reveal Their Beauty Secrets", including an advertisement with the caption "Supermodel Cheryl Tiegs". The article also says, "The fashion/beauty world is dotted with Supermodels" and "Cybill Shepherd a Supermodel who may turn into a Superstar."[26] Jean Shrimpton was described as a supermodel by Time in 1971,[27] as were Margaux Hemingway by Vogue on September 1, 1975,[28] Beverly Johnson by Jet in 1977,[29] and Naomi Sims in the 1978 book Total Beauty Catalog by K.T. Maclay.[30]

Lisa Fonssagrives[31][32][33][34] and Dorian Leigh, whose careers began before Dickinson was born, have been retroactively recognized as the 20th century's first supermodels.[35][36] Gia Carangi has been called the first supermodel[37][38] as well as Jean Shrimpton.[39][40][41][42][43]

What was a married father of 5 doing trying to bang all these women?

VN Store

Back