Coronavirus (No politics)

Looks like the stock market believes this omicron was a false alarm. Or maybe it's actually good, if it's the version of Covid that takes over and is milder.

Good news for the vaccinated 👍

First stats for Omicron in Israel: protection for vaccinated similar to Delta, twice as dangerous for unvaccinated

Who needs to actually say it for you to believe it? Don't be so vested in a belief that you ignore valuable data. It seems you have a real issue with that

You were showing data and saying that Omicron was around in the summer that turned out not to be true, sorry if what you say has lost some credibility.

You were showing data and saying that Omicron was around in the summer that turned out not to be true, sorry if what you say has lost some credibility.
Where did I do that?

You said it would take weeks to know the seriousness of omicron. It took 2 days for the who to agree with the Dr you dismissed

Where did I do that?

You said it would take weeks to know the seriousness of omicron. It took 2 days for the who to agree with the Dr you dismissed
My bad, it wasn’t you, it was another poster.

G
3 mos post China flu and still have no taste or smell.
Guy I work with got it last Thanksgiving and he and his mother lost taste and smell and he got his back about 3 months ago and his mother has yet to get hers back almost a year later...I was lucky I didn't lose either but everything tasted like a dirty sock for awhile...Not that I know what a dirty sock tastes like but just a thought lol

Reactions: MAD
Harvard’s Hanage discusses Omicron as first U.S. case is detected

GAZETTE: I had always thought that Delta was the variant that everybody was afraid would arise, and here we have Omicron.
HANAGE: The wild thing about Delta is that it doesn’t have that many mutations. It wasn’t the triple mutant. It wasn’t the one that everybody was going crazy with worry over. It was the quiet one — and you know the quiet ones are the most dangerous. Delta also has that combination of being highly transmissible and a bit more dangerous. That was why it was particularly angst-inducing. But Omicron is a different beast and we’re still learning about it. But all the early indications are that it is serious.

So its just the same damn thing as has been going on all week

WE DONT REALLY YET KNOW.

VN Store

Back