Cornell University wants students to start ISIS clubs

lulz.

TechnoTim.gif

gave you a like for that, don't let it go to your head

In the few segments I listened to, I never heard the term ISIS - the term freedom fighter was used. Maybe I missed it.. The term freedom fighter doesn't equate to head severing terrorist.

IMO the title of the story is tragically misleading as were the questions the interviewer stated. I didn't watch the whole thing but enough to know it smacked of a setup.

That's why I said "some comments". I noticed the careful wording as well, however it was troublesome to think about bringing an ISIS sympathizer or whatever to speak to students. Even more troubling, was equating setting up a training camp as to bringing in a coach. Maybe he is just ignorant, but he couldn't be that naïve or concerned about being perceived as intolerant to other cultures could he?

What? Feeling left out that UF didn't start an ISIS club?

You've already had an ISIS operative there. His name was Will Muschamp.

If he showed up with a suitcase full of nukes and wanted to join, he's so incompetent ISIS would ship him back.

Reactions: 2 people
My family who graduated from Cornell would weep at this news.............if they werent playing golf and smoking cigars all day.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm seeing a parallel here.

Radical liberals will preach tolerance until they disagree with something.

Radical republicans will cherish freedom until it opens the door to something they hate.

The irony of a neo-Nazi supporter bashing on ISIS-supporting college administrators apparently does not cross Dave's mind.

Reactions: 4 people
The irony of a neo-Nazi supporter bashing on ISIS-supporting college administrators apparently does not cross Dave's mind.

I used to live down the street from a professor in business and invited to many of his parties. Now you'd think a business professor's friends would be pretty benign capitalism loving folks. Not.

I used to live down the street from a professor in business and invited to many of his parties. Now you'd think a business professor's friends would be pretty benign capitalism loving folks. Not.

Was he a neo-Nazi?

VN Store

Back