Cordarrell Patterson

It is unbelievable how the Pats can take a guy that no other team can figure out and put him in there system
and he becomes productive?? I don't like Belichick but the dude is a football Genius!!

giphy.gif

It is unbelievable how the Pats can take a guy that no other team can figure out and put him in there system
and he becomes productive?? I don't like Belichick but the dude is a football Genius!!
It's amazing how inept most coaches when it comes to stuff like this. There are players like Tavon Austin and CP that for some reason, they just don't understand how to get them involved.

Some coaches who, off the top of my head, recognize talent like this:
  • Sean McVay
  • Sean Payton
  • Bill Belichick
  • Mike Tomlin
  • Pete Carroll

Maybe running back is just one of the positions he should be playing. An incredibly exciting player to watch.
From the interviews I have seen of CP, he seems like a very nice person on top of his skills.

I wish him well!

Reactions: OneVolNation
Coach b is a genius...." hey cp, forget all those confusing lines and plays and other nonsense. Well just hand you the ball and tell you which way to start running. You take it from there."

Reactions: Plecoptera
Most coaches want players to conform to their wishes and systems. CP just does not have what it takes to know a complicated playbook or when he should make the same read the QB will, stuff like that, he's not a cerebral guy. He is however talented out the wazoo with the ball in his hands, he is a born playmaker. NE is just doing what they do with players, use their strengths and hide their weaknesses.

Cordarrell Patterson is been playing really well in Nee England. I found it interesting that New England has been using him as a running back tonight. View attachment 174737

New England seems to be where you go to maximize your talent but they probably won't pay top dollar. You'll get that at the next stop after that.

VN Store

Back