Consolidation

Golfprovol

Do everyone of these players need their own thread with ZERO replies and all posted by the same person? Can we move them to, you know, the RECRUITING forum??

No disrespect, I just would rather see threads on the home page where discussuon happens, instead of 15 high school kids says "blessed for an offer from TENNESSEE" they haven't even narrowed down their school selections yet.....

Reactions: savannahfan
They're not in the RF? I don't think I've seen a player profile in the FF

Do everyone of these players need their own thread with ZERO replies and all posted by the same person? Can we move them to, you know, the RECRUITING forum??

No disrespect, I just would rather see threads on the home page where discussuon happens, instead of 15 high school kids says "blessed for an offer from TENNESSEE" they haven't even narrowed down their school selections yet.....

My dude... whatchu talkin about?

Reactions: VolNExile
giphy.gif

Reactions: VolNExile

That is the home page I see. All of those guys say "blessed to receive........." but none have even thpught about committing to anywhere.
View attachment 540130

That is the home page I see. All of those guys say "blessed to receive........." but none have even thpught about committing to anywhere.
View attachment 540130

You're just looking at the general "All new threads" part of the site. Those are all new threads in the recruiting forum you're referring to. You need to go to the football forum, that's the primary forum on this site.

Reactions: LouderVol
You're just looking at the general "All new threads" part of the site. Those are all new threads in the recruiting forum you're referring to. You need to go to the football forum, that's the primary forum on this site.

Right, I was saying does everyone of these guys actually need their own thread? Cant we put them all into one thread until they start making decisions?

VN Store

Back