Congress Criminal Referral Clinton, Comey, McCabe, Lynch, Strzok, and Page to DOJ

Lol, wanna see my CT scans? 😂🤣☺️🙃
Cool bit of trivia... When you take a major fall, get delivered to trauma by an ambulance, and ask if you can forego CT scans of your abdomen, mainly just because you're all hopped up on morphine...nurses pat your head kindly and ask you to quieten down and keep still in the CT scanner. lol

Cool bit of trivia... When you take a major fall, get delivered to trauma by an ambulance, and ask if you can forego CT scans of your abdomen, mainly just because you're all hopped up on morphine...nurses pat your head kindly and ask you to quieten down and keep still in the CT scanner. lol
Ikr... I tend to keep alot of drugs in my pocket going to ct scan. You survived a horrible accident and now they want you to lay still... Riiiight. More drugs😀

Ikr... I tend to keep alot of drugs in my pocket going to ct scan. You survived a horrible accident and now they want you to lay still... Riiiight. More drugs😀
Actually, my logic was that my guts should be fine since they weren't the bits that were poking out of me. They rightly concluded we should have a look anyway, insurance costs be damned. Lol

Sitting still wasnt an issue since it was excruciating to move or be moved.

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
Actually, my logic was that my guts should be fine since they weren't the bits that were poking out of me. They rightly concluded we should have a look anyway, insurance costs be damned. Lol

Sitting still wasnt an issue since it was excruciating to move or be moved.
Om goodness you had compound fxs. Oh that's painful. I'm so sorry.

Om goodness you had compound fxs. Oh that's painful. I'm so sorry.
You know how you guys are always asking about pain level 1-10? Yeah. My scale got recalibrated that day. I'd never even imagined pain at that level.

But like I said. God is good, and I feel like the most blessed guy there is. The pain scale isn't all that got recalibrated. I'm thankful for everything.

Took
Thank you brother.

I took a not so short fall. Broken up pretty good. Surgeries. Rehabbing.

Its been hard but God has made himself very known through the ordeal. I'm healing. I expect to walk again, probably even unassisted. That was very questionable for quite a while. So I am very thankful.

Thanks again for the sentiments.
Were you working on a ladder? I'm glad to hear you're on the mend and the prognosis is good. Stay strong my friend

And thus the whole basis for the Mueller appointment is null and void.

"It's a reflection of us still not knowing," Page told Rep. John Ratcliffe (R-Texas) when questioned about texts she and Strzok exchanged in May 2017 as Robert Mueller was being named a special prosecutor to take over the Russia investigation.

There was no fault to the FBI checking whether Trump was compromised by Russia; that is a classic counterintelligence responsibility.

The real fault lies in those leaders who allowed a secret investigation to mushroom into a media maelstrom driven by official leaks that created a story that far exceeded the evidence, and then used that false narrative to set a special prosecutor flying downhill ahead of his skis.

No matter where Mueller ends his probe, it is now clear the actions that preceded his appointment turned justice on its head, imposing the presumption of guilt upon a probe whose own originators had reason to doubt the strength of their evidence.

Oh and this is another “award winning investigative journalist” thus by the lefty criteria they said it so it has to be true.

And thus the whole basis for the Mueller appointment is null and void.

Oh and this is another “award winning investigative journalist” thus by the lefty criteria they said it so it has to be true.
With the OBama FBI Lawyer James Baker flipping, the worm has turned.

Any arrests yet? Mama always said you're judged by the company you keep. If they were dirtied by Manafort, let's bring it on. This still will not stop the "witchhunt", no matter how much you fantasize.
No matter how this turns out, it's going to be massively entertaining.

VN Store

Back