Congratulations

Cat_fan54

Hey Vols fans. Congratulations on the big win last night. Both teams fought long and hard all night. Plenty of UK fans are bitter after last night, but let me just say I'm happy to be going to our 4th straight bowl, which is a big step for our program. I'm actually a pretty big Lane Kiffin fan, and he certainly has your program back on the up-and-up. I'm sure UT will be national title contenders in no time with him and Monte at the helm. There's no doubt that the SEC is the greatest football confrence in America, and I hope that the UT-UK rivalry can stay this competitive year-in and year-out. Congrats on the win and good luck as you go bowling, wherever Tennessee may wind up :wavey:

Hey Vols fans. Congratulations on the big win last night. Both teams fought long and hard all night. Plenty of UK fans are bitter after last night, but let me just say I'm happy to be going to our 4th straight bowl, which is a big step for our program. I'm actually a pretty big Lane Kiffin fan, and he certainly has your program back on the up-and-up. I'm sure UT will be national title contenders in no time with him and Monte at the helm. There's no doubt that the SEC is the greatest football confrence in America, and I hope that the UT-UK rivalry can stay this competitive year-in and year-out. Congrats on the win and good luck as you go bowling, wherever Tennessee may wind up :wavey:

Thanks?

Thank you, CF.

KY had a good showing, and it was a good game. The Cats are lucky to have RB as their coach, although it appears he has taken alot of hits on this game. Good effort on both sides.

Thanks and good luck in Your bowl game...We'll see you next year and soon We'll see you on the hardwood.

Thanks...way to be classy!!!...Have to admit, you guys had me worried last night......Ready for #26!!!

I like when opponents come back on here and post respectful material. You, sir, are a good man. Good luck in your bowl game!

Thanks CatFan... Class Act... this was one of the best Ky teams I have seen in years, Cobb is terrific and wow good line..... Good luck in your bowl game

Thanks, I went to Kentuckyink and posted a good game thread and instead of sportsmanship, I or rather coach Kiffin was attacked. Kentucky played really well last night. I know how to take a compliment, so thanks for being such a good sport.

Go beat the crap out of whoever you play in the bowl game. Maybe the SEC can go ten and 0 in bowls.... that would be amazing....

Very nice post. Kentucky played their hearts out, and it was a great atmosphere for a game. Almost got us.

Thanks for being classy. However, I am really tired of fans referring to this as a rivalry. FLA, AL, GA, and even Vandy (same state) are probably bigger rivals. You could even argue SC is bigger. It may be a big rival from KY's end, but not from our end in football.

Thanks for being classy. However, I am really tired of fans referring to this as a rivalry. FLA, AL, GA, and even Vandy (same state) are probably bigger rivals. You could even argue SC is bigger. It may be a big rival from KY's end, but not from our end in football.

It is most definitely a rivalry, though fairly one-sided. Let us lose one to UK and then you will see how much of a rivalry it really is.

Lots of guys from both states play on each team. It is every bit as much of a rivalry as UT-Vandy or UT-USClite.

Yeah, maybe with Vandy and SC, but that would be stretching to put a team as our fourth biggest rival. If you have to stretch it is not a rival. I don't know of many TN fans who mark their calendar with KY as a game that generates excitement or an extra desire to win. FLA, AL, and GA elicit those reactions. I do not consider the fourth team a rival. KY probably marks TN and FLA in their top 3, not sure as I am not too concerned with KY or how they think.

The other part of the argument, win once is not really valid. There are a lot of same state players on Vandy and they did not suddenly vault to major rival status after winning.

Ky is not a rival from our end. The beer barrel should be retired.

The beer barrel has been gone for some years. I miss it. And you will find a lot of older fans that still consider it a rivalry. FB is our payback for BB. Classy post by CF.

Stay Classy! I also am dumbfounded when it comes to Cobb being in Blue. Oh well, he plays his heart out for your state so be glad to have him and kick some arse in your bowl game!!! GO SEC!!!

VN Store

Back