Confidence vs muscle memory/habits

PGA membership letter and USCG captains license. sorry to disappoint you but not everyone is like you and completely full of ****

I don’t see a basketball scholarship paper there bub.

I’ll wait on that before I decide whether or not muscles have memories.

Sorry to be that guy, but muscles DO NOT HAVE MEMORY.

"Muscle memory" is a crap term. We associate memory with the physical mind and, obviously, there is no physical mind in the musculature. Nor can any physiological "muscle memory" be found in the molecular level in muscle tissue, nor in the DNA governing the muscle.

'Muscle Memory' May Not Really Exist

"Although new results suggest that the muscle cells themselves do not retain a "memory" from exercise, the same is not true for the nerves that thread through the muscles, or the brain regions that control movement, Lindholm said.

"Your nerves have learned in which order to activate your muscles in order to perform a certain movement," she said."

Just asked my bicep if it remembered that time we cut school and played video games with some buddies during senior year. It said yes.

Reactions: 2 people
I just asked one bicep bro. Not talking to the other right now.
(

The literal meaning of 'biceps' is “two-headed,” referring to one muscle that has two attachments to the bone. Note that there isn't a second muscle "to talk to".

bro.

Lets see if I have good muscle memory.

Attachments

• 11e6045327cefa201cd2b0180407e13a419a16de5a5366b9fbb9e3e05a032028.gif
    11e6045327cefa201cd2b0180407e13a419a16de5a5366b9fbb9e3e05a032028.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 39
The literal meaning of 'biceps' is “two-headed,” referring to one muscle that has two attachments to the bone. Note that there isn't a second muscle "to talk to".

bro.

What an epic fail.

“The biceps, also biceps brachii is a two-headed muscle that lies on the upper arm between the shoulder and the elbow.”

Note the word is. The biceps is a singular muscle. You don’t call one biceps “they”. Ziti may have left off the s on biceps but you are also wrong in so many ways with your cocksure post, bro.

You have one biceps on each arm. Unless you are an amputee or have some genetic birth defect.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back