Conference Championship Weekend

He took over a team that had 40 scholarship players and won 2 games. When will some of you see it wasn't his fault...

Never said it was Clawson's fault. I stand by what I posted - Fulmer never should have hired Clawson.

His offense was a bad fit for the 2008 Tennessee Football Vols.

Wake Forest is apparently interested in him.

It'd be a home run for them. Clawson can do way better if he waits 1 more year to leave Bowling Green. I've watched him since he was at Richmond. It always took time, but he rebuilt everywhere he was head coach.

So OKState win puts them in the BCS.. but an OU win puts the winner of Texas/Baylor in? not sure if i'm wrong on that.

SMU vs. C Florida on ESPN right now. This is literally the smallest college football crowd I have ever seen in my life

SMU vs. C Florida on ESPN right now. This is literally the smallest college football crowd I have ever seen in my life
Turn on rice vs. Marshall. There are only 200 people.

Rice up 14-0 in the CUSA CG, but Marshall is driving early in the 2nd. Rice has given up 3 3rd and longs on this drive.

Utah St. gets a huge defensive TD right before the half. Fresno St. still leads 17-7 at halftime of the MWC Championship.

How the heck did the MWC get their championship game to air on CBS this late on a Saturday?

I would think this would be on the CBS Sports Network over the main network.

Fresno St. wins the MWC Championship 24-17.

Bad luck for Utah St., their starting QB was knocked out and their backup was kinda awful.

VN Store

Back