Common Game Scenarios

If that's what you see, it puzzles me that you're still watching.
Why not, become a KY fan until we get back.
You obviously have no faith in this staff after giving them all of 14 games.

I didn't have faith in the Houston, O'Neill, or Peterson staffs either but I went to and watched the games. I'm a fan and will complain about crappy coaches when we have them - and we've had plenty the last few decades.

Why settle for hamburgers if steak is on the menu? We're getting served hamburgers and making excuses why the hambuger sucks and think the hamburger will get better with time. Gimme a steak with all the fixins!

I didn't have faith in the Houston, O'Neill, or Peterson staffs either but I went to and watched the games. I'm a fan and will complain about crappy coaches when we have them - and we've had plenty the last few decades.

Why settle for hamburgers if steak is on the menu? We're getting served hamburgers and making excuses why the hambuger sucks and think the hamburger will get better with time. Gimme a steak with all the fixins!
Okay. Start your meal with a Stokes.
The rest will come later.

Okay. Start your meal with a Stokes.
The rest will come later.

Stokes is the only bright spot on the team right now, and he hasn't played competitive basketball since last summer.

If he comes in and tears it up, awesome. Personally, I'm sure he'll never live up to the expectations of this board.

I think Trae is a decent player. After him and Maymon, those are the only consistent SEC players. And McRae at the beginning of the season, but not now. Not sure I've said different.

You said in the one thread I brought up that this team would miss the tournament because of poor point guard play. Am I missing something?

You said in the one thread I brought up that this team would miss the tournament because of poor point guard play. Am I missing something?

Yeah, because Trae played really poorly during OOC schedule.

VN Store

Back