Coming to Tennessee!

Any advice for tailgating? What's the etiquette for enjoying some food and football talk with the locals? Do I just come up to random people and say hey whats up? lol

if you will be on campus at around 2 head over to thompson bowling and catch a glimpse of the tennessee basketball team.. they are having an open scrimage. walk on in and enjoy. :hi:

i saw snoop dogg tonight at the vandy homecoming 'quake'. the little arena they ahve reminded me a lot of the old winnipeg arena, very nostalgic. snoop was amazing. its 1 am and me and my friends are eating dominos, i cant sleep im so excited for tomorrow. GO VOLS!

Have fun at the game. You and your friend should come dressed in Terrance And Phillip shirts so they know it's you and can say whats up.

i wont post too much about my experience right now as im being drug out to some random cafe by my friends back in nashville, but, this was an experience of a life time. thank you knoxville and tennessee; a football fan is forever grateful for memories that will be etched in my mind forever

i wont post too much about my experience right now as im being drug out to some random cafe by my friends back in nashville, but, this was an experience of a life time. thank you knoxville and tennessee; a football fan is forever grateful for memories that will be etched in my mind forever

Come back ...and live life to the fullest after a win every thing is more....MORE.

Ain't no problem at all. Y'all are welcome back anytime.

Post more about your experience and your whole trip... I'm interested to see how everything went and what you thought

glad ya had a super time man!

im back in calgary tomorrow so ill get some pics and vids uploaded. needless to say i loved tennessee; my friends and family back home will hear all about it. my parents are already planning their trip out here to see graceland and the opry for spring

im back in calgary tomorrow so ill get some pics and vids uploaded. needless to say i loved tennessee; my friends and family back home will hear all about it. my parents are already planning their trip out here to see graceland and the opry for spring

so hopefully that will mean orange and white spring game for you!

VN Store

Back