Colts Release Da'Rick Rogers

The worst part of this story: How come Da'Rick did not let one of those fat white girls drive that you know were in the car? Tragic miscalculation.

As a rule - always let fatty drive. Always.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't condone what rogers did but the league needs to adopt the same zero tolerance policy for owners.

who can blame Da'Rick, a snoot full of liquor is well worth giving up 300K + a year isn't it? grab a Bud, bud. Pop a top my friend.

As talented as he is athletically, he appears to be lacking in intelligence.

Sad thing is that he most likely blame everyone but himself when it is all said and done.

Reactions: 1 person
Jim Irsay's team cut a guy for a DUI...If Alanis Morissette wants to release a remix of Ironic, she could go with this one

It's like rain on your wedding day,
it's a free ride when you've already paid,
it's Irsay firing a guy for DUI,
And who would've thought? It figures.

Maybe she'd finally get irony right.

Last edited:
He needs a mentor in a bad way. There's so much talent there that going to waste.

Didn't he live with Nash Nances family while in high school? Doesn't seem to have worked.

I would guess that by now, in high school and at two different colleges, someone would have tried to be his mentor. My guess is that he doesn't listen!!!!!!!!!!

Patrick MacCoon ‏@PatrickMacCoon · 23s
Da'Rick Rogers has been released from the Colts after a DUI arrest

This does not surprise me one bit. It is beyond me that these top tier athletes seem to always find trouble, especially during the season. You would think that they would be concentrated on their opponent. Nope, I'd rather go out and party than play in the NFL. Some people just really don't get it.

VN Store

Back