College Gameday Has A Suggestion For Unlocking Joe Milton's Full Talents

Joe Milton III will have a career in the NFL that will eerily parallel that of Doug Williams. Laugh now, but I'll have the last laugh. My dog and the cracked crystal insists on this. When Joe Gibbs appeared in a vision last night to vouch for this, I knew it was true.
Doug Williams played in a Superbowl so it can be done. Lived in the Tampa Bay area when he was QB of the Bucs. He was a frustrating QB to watch for sure. Made great plays in one series, looked like a deer in the headlights the next.

Milton shied away from getting hit in college, he sure wants none of NFL LB's and DB's.

Reactions: 08Vol
On today's episode they suggest to possible NFL suitors that Milton be tried at the H back position.

Thoughts from the board?
It would be possible if he ran like Tebow. I dont see it. There were tons of play that had another 4-5 yards to be made minimum if he would’ve ran tougher. It seemed like a defender breathed on him and he went down outside of a few runs that he actually lowered his shoulder.

Doug Williams played in a Superbowl so it can be done. Lived in the Tampa Bay area when he was QB of the Bucs. He was a frustrating QB to watch for sure. Made great plays in one series, looked like a deer in the headlights the next.

Milton shied away from getting hit in college, he sure wants none of NFL LB's and DB's.
I trust my dog, crystal ball, and Gibbs.

SIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How about the way he trucked him some Alabama players instead of grudgingly cling to one past incident several years ago? If I recall right, he trucked Bamas on two different occasions in that game.

--https://thecomeback.com/college-football/alabama-defender-trucked-tennessee-quarterback-joe-milton.html
Was the game on the line?

Looking for something more to engage in Joe hate?
Nah, it’s not hate. Joe actually bounced out of bounds at the end of the game (with the game on the line) and, that’s an undeniable fact. This includes your make up post exaggerating the Alabama play(s). You should also add in the “trucking” he did against Tennessee Tech while you are at it.

Remember, you are the one that quoted me.

Nah, it’s not hate. Joe actually bounced out of bounds at the end of the game (with the game on the line) and, that’s an undeniable fact. This includes your make up post exaggerating the Alabama play(s). You should also add in the “trucking” he did against Tennessee Tech while you are at it.

Remember, you are the one that quoted me.
What rankles some of us, is you guys continuing to drag that one miscue up over and over. That game is over, long gone. Joe has since exhibit more, much more class than you grudge fans. But that's lost on you lot. Instead of wishing him good fortune as a pro, you just have to keep dragging him down. With fans like you, we don't need Bamas.

Reactions: TheVolsFrog
What rankles some of us, is you guys continuing to drag that one miscue up over and over. That game is over, long gone. Joe has since exhibit more, much more class than you grudge fans. But that's lost on you lot. Instead of wishing him good fortune as a pro, you just have to keep dragging him down. With fans like you, we don't need Bamas.
Dude, it’s not just (that) one miscue, there are multitudes of over thrown passes to add in.

I think you and one or two other posters are just looking for a fight; over Joe. Additionally, I don’t think anyone on here “hates” him and, I am pretty sure everyone on here wants him to succeed. It’s just that everyone on here knows the ceiling is where it is.

Dude, it’s not just (that) one miscue, there are multitudes of over thrown passes to add in.

I think you and one or two other posters are just looking for a fight; over Joe. Additionally, I don’t think anyone on here “hates” him and, I am pretty sure everyone on here wants him to succeed. It’s just that everyone on here knows the ceiling is where it is.
I get it, you're a prophet, judge, and jury. Continue beating what's essentially a dead horse. The sonuvagun surely desires it. Over and out.

Tillman was the only one in position to make that catch. Tillman was just gassed. The throw was where it had to be.
It was a major change of velocity as well on the throw for the WRs to get used to. Not as big a deal when it’s a longer throw but in that short area it was a scorching throw.

Reactions: GordonC
Don't understand why everyone is try to move Milton to a different position. He's going to have one of (if not THE) strongest arms in the NFL. Even if he doesn't make it as an NFL starter (and he may very well), I can see him having a great career as an NFL backup QB.

Last edited:
Don't understand why everyone is try to move Milton to a different position. He's going to have one of (if not THE) strongest arms in the NFL. Even if he doesn't make it as an NFL starter, I can see him having a great career as an NFL backup QB.
JG syndrome

There is not one NFL scout that used Milton going out of bounds against Ole Miss as a mark against him. The critique would be “took off running instead of extending the play; showing a lack of situational awareness.” No NFL team would expect their QB to make that play with his feet and get into the end zone, or even initiate contact—game on the line or not.

Ridiculous idea. Back up QB is one of the best jobs in football. Don't play unless ur guy gets hurt and they don't really expect you to win if you do play. Ride it for all u can. Then again he could be the next Daryl Lamonica.

College game day can blo me we don't need their help....he is the next Peyton .. I sware!..lol

VN Store

Back