College GameDay for Texas

With Kansas and UCLA losing today, it will be interesting to see how far Tennessee jumps up the poll next week.

Hi Basketvols … my wife and I are die hard for our schools. Me …. I am UT through and through. She is a UTex gal … (note the UTex reference). We live in NYC - our WiFi is aptly named “TheRealOrange”.

We love to travel for our teams and are a house United. Will be in knoxvegas one week to watch our teams play.

Any Gameday activity recommendations?

(For football we are comfortable - but haven’t stepped foot in Thompson Bowling since graduated in 97)

Hi Basketvols … my wife and I are die hard for our schools. Me …. I am UT through and through. She is a UTex gal … (note the UTex reference). We live in NYC - our WiFi is aptly named “TheRealOrange”.

We love to travel for our teams and are a house United. Will be in knoxvegas one week to watch our teams play.

(For football we are comfortable - but haven’t stepped foot in Thompson Bowling since graduated in 97)

My only game day ritual/activity at TBA is to get a Petro, a Coke and sit in my seat and eat it before tip-off.

Get there early and get two tall boy twisted teas each. Rinse and repeat at halftime.

My only game day ritual/activity at TBA is to get a Petro, a Coke and sit in my seat and eat it before tip-off.
This year the lines have been more enormous than in the past. I would also convey to the poster that if they’re planning on some food at Petro’s, Calhoun’s before the game, to add in extra time so they don’t miss the tip-off. Get there EARLY.

Sweet PS Bbq Downtown.

And yet to many on here, ESPN still hates us. I love my Vols and I appreciate Volnation, but many of Volnation have spiraled way too far down the rabbit hole with all the ESPN media conspiracies against UT. It’s like listening to one of my children say that I love one more than the other whenever one of them doesn’t get what they want. LOL! And go ahead and burn me for saying it. I’ll sit back with my coke and popcorn and enjoy reading all the crazies roast me. I’m pretty much a casual lurker any way.

Reactions: lostsheep
Texas has given 71 per over their last 4. Tennessee “should” be able to score.

I think this will be a fairly close game………Tennessee should definitely win (in my opinion).

Tennessee’s defense is elite, Tennessee is playing at home, Texas doesn’t have dominate front court play………. all should play to Tennessee for a win.

This year the lines have been more enormous than in the past. I would also convey to the poster that if they’re planning on some food at Petro’s, Calhoun’s before the game, to add in extra time so they don’t miss the tip-off. Get there EARLY.

Was wondering if anyone else noticed this. Men’s restroom lines are absurd as well. Couldn’t second the Petro’s and Calhoun’s recommendations more. Will be there too. Go Big Orange!

Last edited:

VN Store

Back