College Gameday 8.28.21

SDV

They didn't even mention our game when doing their selections for this weekends games. Herbie also mentioned Ty Chandler transferring to UNC from Tennessee, and Rece Davis said that they needed another three hour show to talk about all of people that transferred from Tennessee. I can't wait until we start winning again and shut these AHs up.

I'm not sure why people still get upset when ESPN/College Gameday says something negative about Tennessee football. This has been the reality since 2008. Just ignore it.

Besides, it's not like we've given them any reasons to say something positive about us. Win games and the narrative will change.

They didn't even mention our game when doing their selections for this weekends games. Herbie also mentioned Ty Chandler transferring to UNC from Tennessee, and Rece Davis said that they needed another three hour show to talk about all of people that transferred from Tennessee. I can't wait until we start winning again and shut these AHs up.

Get a CPAP machine, it will help when the wind is knocked out of the Vols
Still
Go Vols

Reactions: SDV

Rece Davis can suck it! I hate that guy!

Not sure why'd you expect them to talk about our game with BGSU. A mid to lower tier SEC team vs. a bad MAC team. We've long lost any earned respect like that.

Reactions: LordVOLdemort
I saw a sign for Georgia St that said Tennessee paid them $950k for an L, so there was that shout out for us.

Yall know everyone age 38 and up thats not a UT fan literally hates them because they couldnt be them and couldnt pack 107000 in a stadium every weekend LOL. So now its their time to shine and hate dang it.

So you criticize someone who makes a true statement? Geez!

Reactions: USAFgolferVol
If we start winning that will change.

Reactions: knoxvol16 and SDV
Oh, yeah!

Reactions: SDV
Not sure why'd you expect them to talk about our game with BGSU. A mid to lower tier SEC team vs. a bad MAC team. We've long lost any earned respect like that.
They mentioned several other games of no name teams and our game is on Thursday night on one of their networks. We still draw huge TV ratings

VN Store

Back