College Football Live

No, which surprised me, but Matt Millen talked like he had seen our spring game. He's the one that went on and on about Butch. They showed some good clips. He said Worley and Dobbs looked like the leaders for the QB spot

uh...oh!

I don't see a NC run. I do see UT surprising with an extra win or two.

IMO

Likely wins- Chatt, USU, UK, Vandy, ASU, Mizzou
Swing games- USCe, UF, UGA, Ole Miss
Likely losses- Bama, OU

I'd put UF between the Swing game and likely win. If we have a solid Qb starting i think we take UF this year. If by Florida no Qb has pulled away then my expectations will diminish.

If we had last year's OL with this year's talent, I'd buy the hype. But we have yet to find a truly great playmaker on DL, and we've yet to find a dependable QB.

It's hard to find a great team that doens't have both of those.

Sure we lost some senior DL. But they weren't very productive or very good players. Most of them anyways. We lost Couch last yr early and we are not going to miss Jac, big Dan, or Dan Hood getting pushed backwards 4 yards every snap. I don't think theres going to be a drop off there. It was already as bad as it gets as far as SEC ball goes.

If we had last year's OL with this year's talent, I'd buy the hype. But we have yet to find a truly great playmaker on DL, and we've yet to find a dependable QB.

It's hard to find a great team that doens't have both of those.

That O Line was talented. Mentally and Physically as a unit they provedThey were soft though. Not sure they got a meaningful short yardage play in the last few seasons. Amazing how you have three 320lbs dudes on the line and you NEVER can get a 3rd and short or goaline score.

Just called us the team with the best chance to be this year's Auburn! Bragged about our talent at wr and rb, and went on and on about how much they loved Butch Jones.

I was getting pumped. Said if we could get our secondary together, we could go on a big run!

I love this, what do u guys and gals think?

Replay on ESPNU at 530 and 630 est
Right now I'd compare us more to 2013 Ole Miss than Auburn. 2012 Auburn had top 10 talent with a terrible coach.

We're still a season or two from having too ten talent across the board, though our depth will be the best it's been in quite some time. Just scary young.

I don't see a NC run. I do see UT surprising with an extra win or two.

IMO

Likely wins- Chatt, USU, UK, Vandy, ASU, Mizzou
Swing games- USCe, UF, UGA, Ole Miss
Likely losses- Bama, OU

I think we might get Florida this year and the Ole Miss game could be the surprise game. Think USCe and UGA will be tight losses and Bama and Oklahoma will be bigger losses. That's just my opinion.

VN Store

Back